The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Honestly he should do though. I think he's absolute class and could be playing in a top six team easily.

Hes a top 5 player. No doubt about it. But he doesnt need to go anywhere yet. We're not far away from challenging for a european spot if our recruitment goes well this summer - just fell off this year after Jack went down injured for 12 games!

D

Deleted member 29109

Just seen the Man City red. That has to be one of the worst decisions of the season. It should have been a foul against Welbeck if anything.

The tackle on Jesus at the end should have been a pen and a possible red for Lallana for going over the top of the ball.

I liked Bamford's comments about players having to dive or go down easily to get decisions.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just seen the Man City red. That has to be one of the worst decisions of the season. It should have been a foul against Welbeck if anything.

The tackle on Jesus at the end should have been a pen and a possible red for Lallana for going over the top of the ball.

I liked Bamford's comments about players having to dive or go down easily to get decisions.
Didn't see any of the game but a lot of City fans after congratulating Brighton are seething at the ref for a poor game ( for both teams).

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hes a top 5 player. No doubt about it. But he doesnt need to go anywhere yet. We're not far away from challenging for a european spot if our recruitment goes well this summer - just fell off this year after Jack went down injured for 12 games!
Depends what kind of mentality he has I guess. He may be fed up of the team relying on him and only him to win games. But some players thrive on being the big fish in a small pond. Like Zaha for example.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Depends what kind of mentality he has I guess. He may be fed up of the team relying on him and only him to win games. But some players thrive on being the big fish in a small pond. Like Zaha for example.

Feel like Zaha wanted to go a year or so ago but got priced out of a move.

Jacks 25 and the captain of his boyhood club. The passion he has for AVFC is unquestionable, im sure most fans would agree, give it one more season an if we progress again (we went from relegation fodder to comfortable mid table - and with jack could have been pushing europe) he might stay. He deserves a go at trophies if we cant give him that, id hate to hold him back too long, but I think he buys into the project our owners have started.

Wes Edens knows how to run a sports team, we have extremely wealthy owners who are investing heavily - rumours we have £260 million to spend thanks to them just injecting more and more cash. (Some will go on villa park renovations im sure) Its a great time to be a villain. Jack knows it.

P.S Konsa for England.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Feel like Zaha wanted to go a year or so ago but got priced out of a move.

Jacks 25 and the captain of his boyhood club. The passion he has for AVFC is unquestionable, im sure most fans would agree, give it one more season an if we progress again (we went from relegation fodder to comfortable mid table - and with jack could have been pushing europe) he might stay. He deserves a go at trophies if we cant give him that, id hate to hold him back too long, but I think he buys into the project our owners have started.

Wes Edens knows how to run a sports team, we have extremely wealthy owners who are investing heavily - rumours we have £260 million to spend thanks to them just injecting more and more cash. (Some will go on villa park renovations im sure) Its a great time to be a villain. Jack knows it.

P.S Konsa for England.
Yes, as a Spurs fan I have kidded myself in similar ways many a time. They always leave.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Agree the red card shocker!
Jesus should not have been on the pitch for his hack on llalanas knee. But over the top was very lucky.
Bamford is spot on .
Thing is though these refs will all have big games on Sunday.
Where a player making a big mistake is dropped

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Chelsea have announced that they are subsidising packages to the Champions League final; flights will be £199 plus the cost of a match ticket which is...

Ticket prices

Category 1 £515
Category 2 £386.50
Category 3 £154.50
Category 4 £60
Wheelchair £60
Ambulant £60

I am so glad I went when I did & had the day I did. I'm in the fortunate position of being able to afford to go again, but I refuse to pay UEFA those prices. :mad::mad:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Chelsea have announced that they are subsidising packages to the Champions League final; flights will be £199 plus the cost of a match ticket which is...

Ticket prices

Category 1 £515
Category 2 £386.50
Category 3 £154.50
Category 4 £60
Wheelchair £60
Ambulant £60

I am so glad I went when I did & had the day I did. I'm in the fortunate position of being able to afford to go again, but I refuse to pay UEFA those prices. :mad::mad:
Good on you.
Cash is god to UEFA.
WHAT HAPPENED TO LOOKING AFTER THE FANS.?

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

Ticket prices

Category 1 £515
Category 2 £386.50
Category 3 £154.50
Category 4 £60
Wheelchair £60
Ambulant £60

Don’t blame you, especially as you did go before. But if in a parallel universe it was West Ham I think I would be buying two of the Cat 2 tickets. Thinking it would be a once in a lifetime chance.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Don’t blame you, especially as you did go before. But if in a parallel universe it was West Ham I think I would be buying two of the Cat 2 tickets. Thinking it would be a once in a lifetime chance.

And in that parallel universe I'd quite understand you doing it. Not sure I'd be pulling for West Ham though... :unsure: ;)

D

Deleted member 15344

Bet Spurs are happy the fans are back ? good to hear the boo boys back ?