The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Surely you can't blame Atetea for being like that so soon after that result. Leading for so long and whether you agree with the tactics or not looking comfortable
Yes we can, him and his team did nothing to even deserve a point in the second half, cheated and cheated and time wasted and certainly did not play any sort of football. Arsenal always used to be team you watchged and enjoyed, under Arteta I cannot stand them, horrible horrible team.

Last edited:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Yes we can, him and his team did nothing to even deserve a point in the second half, cheated and cheated and time wasted and certainly did not play any sort of football. Arsenal always used to eba team you watchged and enjoyed, under Arteta I cannot stand them, horrible horrible team.
And how many times have City, Chelsea, United et all plus any number of continental sides done the same. It is a part of the modern game

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes we can, him and his team did nothing to even deserve a point in the second half, cheated and cheated and time wasted and certainly did not play any sort of football. Arsenal always used to eba team you watchged and enjoyed, under Arteta I cannot stand them, horrible horrible team.

Couldn't have said it better myself...or maybe I did :) Agree 100%. Awful. There's not losing a lead and there's 50+ minutes of the dark arts offering nothing but cheating. Even the physio in on the gameplan.