The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Only coz he found it before me 😂😂😘👍
I saw it about 5 hours ago but the moment I read about certain spending not counting and something mysterious called "add-backs" I couldn't be arsed sharing,as we might as well end up discussing the proverbial length of a piece of string, trying to understand the ramifications and rules of PSR.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I saw it about 5 hours ago but the moment I read about certain spending not counting and something mysterious called "add-backs" I couldn't be arsed sharing,as we might as well end up discussing the proverbial length of a piece of string, trying to understand the ramifications and rules of PSR.
Is the string metric or imperial. That could be a good starting point 😂😂👍
Then we can move onto whether the string is bought with a sell on clause. 😖

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I forgot the smiley, if you read these pages they are definitely already as guilty as sin 🤣
Especially if you have certain allegiances. As a Fulham fan I am somewhat ambivalent as we're never have that sort of cash anyway or attract those players. As long as my side stay up I am happy but it will not be a good look for the PL and City. What the punishments are could be far reaching and whatever comes of this it still seems funny other clubs are seemingly getting away with different practices (Chelsea's mega long contracts)