4LEX

Visit site
Amazing job ?

Where was he when Williams had all the time and space to score the first

He is there just watching and allowing Cucarella to get that ball in

Both goals came from his side

And that’s not the first time this tournament

He was poor again

The first was more his fault but it was a slow start from the whole team.

Goals don't just come from crosses, they come from centre backs not marking and the keeper too. If you're using this stuff to bash Walker then I will have a field day pointing out TAA issues this season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
If they players didn’t play well then why isn’t the manager making changes , he is the manager , it’s down to him to see when things aren’t working and adjust things

The same 8 players started every single game and half of them were poor in most of those games

He showed a lack of ability to change things up , to adjust the mind set and once again when coming up against strong opposition he has them setting deep allowing them to dictate the game

He is the manager - he is the one that has the ability to change it and he didn’t
You're talking in hindsight now.
Every one of those players have been lauded up on here, saying they're the best generation for a while. So the manager puts his trust in them.
He brought Watkins on at 60 minutes and Palmer shortly after, which produced the goal. I'll say again, the players, with the fresher legs weren't up to the task.
And I'll repeat myself again, not the managers fault.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Give the lad credit he’s played well this tournament!
He has a winners medal now as well.
What I have found a bit odd this tournament is some decisions have been questionable. Some people questioned decisions, when history has shown they themselves have got away with stinkers. Koeman springs to mind. cucarella has had a good tournament esp when after the decision against the Germans, he has been roundly singled out. Yet why blame him for a decision the officials made.

Morfeen75

Visit site

Goals don't just come from crosses, they come from centre backs not marking and the keeper too. If you're using this stuff to bash Walker then I will have a field day pointing out TAA issues this season.
Someone hasnt took the result very well.

D

Deleted member 29109

I’d love to see some Bielsa ball with these players at the World Cup. It would really suit the thirst for high octane attacking football everyone demands.

Now the Euros is out of the way. We can get on with the job of supporting everyone playing Liverpool again 🤣

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Harry Kane was awful all tournament, but tonight he took the biscuit. What's happened to him!? Looks knackered from the start and he seems to be wearing deep sea diving boots, no pace or movement whatsoever.

If only Gareth had taken a risk and dropped him from the start. We looked a far better side with Watkins up front.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What I have found a bit odd this tournament is some decisions have been questionable. Some people questioned decisions, when history has shown they themselves have got away with stinkers. Koeman springs to mind. cucarella has had a good tournament esp when after the decision against the Germans, he has been roundly singled out. Yet why blame him for a decision the officials made.
Yes the refs in charge.
Allegedly

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Spain were very good, in fact to read some of the posts in here the score must have been 7-1. It was a 2-1 defeat but it wasn’t a thrashing. Looking for perfection from any team is kinda silly. Both goals came from Spain’s left, arguably from their best player.

What about Rice’s header right at the end, saved by the keeper, then the header off the line immediately after. Shots from Bellingham & Foden?

England weren’t the better team but the chances for both sides could have seen a different winner, and certainly a very different score.

I’m not subscribing to England were awful. They weren’t as good but they had decent chances too.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site

Walker was poor defensively and offered nothing going forward - he was poor for both of the goals tonight and has been poor throughout the whole tournament- he should have been dropped along with others

TAA offers significantly more going forward than Walker

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Shame but we lost to the better team. Showed great determination to get it back to 1-1 and almost scored again in the last few mins.

The right of defence looks suspect. If Trent "can't" defend then I'd rather see him risked than have that again. Was very gappy that side.

Hopefully this is kane, walker and trippers last tournament, all been good in their time for England but walker looks off the pace, kane looks dreadful in this team and tripper can't even displace an off the pace walker.

Gareth spoke well at the end. Whatever he decides (stay or go) then wish him well he's been a solid England manager for sure.

Great to make another final , shame the result didn't come.

4LEX

Visit site
I’d love to see some Bielsa ball with these players at the World Cup. It would really suit the thirst for high octane attacking football everyone demands.

Now the Euros is out of the way. We can get on with the job of supporting everyone playing Liverpool again 🤣

The best pure manager in the world for me. I just worry if his style would get on the wrong side of some of the egos in this side?

Morfeen75

Visit site
Spain were very good, in fact to read some of the posts in here the score must have been 7-1. It was a 2-1 defeat but it wasn’t a thrashing. Looking for perfection from any team is kinda silly. Both goals came from Spain’s left, arguably from their best player.

What about Rice’s header right at the end, saved by the keeper, then the header off the line immediately after. Shots from Bellingham & Foden?

England weren’t the better team but the chances for both sides could have seen a different winner, and certainly a very different score.

I’m not subscribing to England were awful. They weren’t as good but they had decent chances too.
I thought it was a very even game in the 1st half and neither team looked brilliant. Spain just had that little bit more about them.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Blimey - care to explain why you turned it into a personal attack on me

Are you not capable of just discussing the game and what happened without going personal

Walker was poor defensively and offered nothing going forward - he was poor for both of the goals tonight and has been poor throughout the whole tournament- he should have been dropped along with others

TAA offers significantly more going forward than Walker
But Williams & Yamal would have had a field day against his defending 👍🏻👍🏻

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
You're talking in hindsight now.
Every one of those players have been lauded up on here, saying they're the best generation for a while. So the manager puts his trust in them.
He brought Watkins on at 60 minutes and Palmer shortly after, which produced the goal. I'll say again, the players, with the fresher legs weren't up to the task.
And I'll repeat myself again, not the managers fault.

It’s not hindsight - people have been saying the same thing all tournament, before , during , after each game the same observations have been made on here , by pundits in the studio and in the media

It’s the manager who ultimately makes the decision, it’s his tactics and his mindset that once again has seen them fall short when faced with a stronger opposition

Even when they got back into it they had a great chance but once again they sat back

4LEX

Visit site

Yep it was a 50/50 game really. Spain took their chances and we didn't. The headers at the end had the highest xG of the match.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

That should be classed as a hate crime 😂😂

Klopps gone now where’s the love ?❤️