The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Or if actually watch the games you’ll see he only starts the long balls when we are under constant pressure!
He’s probably fed up of giving the ball to a defender and then them losing it immediately to the opposition.

We hate Southgate, we want him out, but this constant blaming him for every mistake on the pitch is getting tiresome.

How do these World Class players like Foden and Bellingham lose the ability to pass to each other or fail to get past a player with the ball, or Pickford deciding to go long?

Some of it is the players Tash, they have to stand up and be counted at times.

Were are all the articles highlighting all these mistakes in the first half hour against Serbia or the first 20 against Denmark?
Am sure you believe this but it seems the media are now onto the case of England and its lack of pressing. The point has been made, “ how come foreign players that play in the Prem are not tired”.

guess who is the third worst pressing team..

PaulMdj

Visit site
Am sure you believe this but it seems the media are now onto the case of England and its lack of pressing. The point has been made, “ how come foreign players that play in the Prem are not tired”.

guess who is the third worst pressing team..
Moved on to another subject🙄

Why is it a problem all of a sudden? Southgate has never played the high press, didn’t use it to reach the WC Semis or Euro Final.

Retain possession, pass to a team mate would be a start.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
If that’s not a penalty I don’t know what is, how you can go through the back of someone like that and it not be a foul is beyond me. And where was VAR. If you check for a penalty when the Hungary guy is carried off, that should also of been checked.