The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’ve just spent a lovely hour or so eating a fantastic meal overlooking the sea, and there were various nationalities sitting nearby, many speaking with those at adjacent tables about the football they had just watched in nearby bars.

I’ll say it as they appeared to see it. Sorry,
folks, but our near neighbours on the continent think the England football team is a joke.
More pertinent, is that they aren't wrong.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I’ve just spent a lovely hour or so eating a fantastic meal overlooking the sea, and there were various nationalities sitting nearby, many speaking with those at adjacent tables about the football they had just watched in nearby bars.

folks, but our near neighbours on the continent think the England football team is a joke.
Sod the football.
What did you have to eat?
Can’t beat a nice meal overlooking the sea.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Whats the point of bringing them through if he is too conservative to bloody play them in a match that has consequence? Southgate is simply too scared of sticking his neck out and taking a risk.
Adding to this, if Southgate did try and be brave and give a chance to palmer etc. at least we could say he tried. The problem is he gave EZE a try yet took off the very player that would try and feed him the ball.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

Pah,what do the Spanish know about football.😉

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm not. I've already said with the exception of Pickford who made a couple of saves no one played well but there is this defence of TAA that I find strange when he was one of the poor players especially his passing. I just don't understand why

You don't understand why a Liverpool player is being defended by a Liverpool fan? TAA could walk into LP's house, shoot his pet dog and take a :poop: on his kitchen floor, and LP would still be defending him.

PaulMdj

Visit site
I'm not. I've already said with the exception of Pickford who made a couple of saves no one played well but there is this defence of TAA that I find strange when he was one of the poor players especially his passing. I just don't understand why
The defence of TAA probably comes from the same people highlighting TAA as they are trying to get the Lpool fans to bite?

Bunkermagnet even proved TAA did more positives than others in the match, but that’s dismissed.

Now we’re on to Klopp posts and the same old posters are jumping on to the like button.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
The defence of TAA probably comes from the same people highlighting TAA as they are trying to get the Lpool fans to bite

No it isn’t, it’s because he’s not an international class midfielder and shouldn’t be anywhere near our starting lineup. Yet another huge gaffe by Sir GS.
Are people trying to wind up Bayern fans by having a pop at Kane? 🤔