Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Another Prem
League starts with
City Oil money and 115 charges.
Liverpool it’s our year.
Arsenal going all spursy b
spurs going all spursy.
Utd still taking money outta football, wanting not wanting TH.
VAR killing football.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just watched the 2nd Portuguese goal and it has me wondering ... Why do players pull off their shirt and run around with it? Am neither for it, or against it, but just puzzled as to why they do it. (I've been pleased, or very pleased, occasionally, about things I've done but never once thought about pulling off my shirt to celebrate).

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just watched the 2nd Portuguese goal and it has me wondering ... Why do players pull off their shirt and run around with it? Am neither for it, or against it, but just puzzled as to why they do it. (I've been pleased, or very pleased, occasionally, about things I've done but never once thought about pulling off my shirt to celebrate).

You mean that when you cook the perfect burger at a family BBQ you don't rip off your shirt and do laps of your garden? That's weird. :D

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you had a six pack like him you might change your mind.😂

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you had a six pack like him you might change your mind.😂
Ok, so what goes through the mind of someone. 'Oh, I've score a goal! I know, I'll show everyone my magnificent sixpack. I know it's magnificent, but not before, or a bit later, but just now...'

Nope, still don't get why.

Ps. Same as sliding on ones knees towards the corner flag. Can imagine that one person did it once. But now its everyone. Really can't think why they all have the same mindset.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Ok, so what goes through the mind of someone. 'Oh, I've score a goal! I know, I'll show everyone my magnificent sixpack. I know it's magnificent, but not before, or a bit later, but just now...'

Nope, still don't get why.

Ps. Same as sliding on ones knees towards the corner flag. Can imagine that one person did it once. But now its everyone. Really can't think why they all have the same mindset.
I am with you. Anything choreographed just feels wrong.

Actually, any celebration over and above what Sheerer would do I would give a yellow.

4LEX

Visit site
The bench maybe better than a good number starting - would certainly have -Jota , Paulinha and J Neves starting

I really rate Leao but he had a really bad one tonight. Looked like a headless chicken with no idea what to do. He's a lot better than that. Once he drops his shoulder no full back is stopping him but he didn't do that at all. It looked like he was intimidated by the big names and big occasion.

Not sure on Nevez, Portugal looked good on the ball and Bruno was class. I think the attack is unbalanced and that's down to Ronaldo.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I really rate Leao but he had a really bad one tonight. Looked like a headless chicken with no idea what to do. He's a lot better than that. Once he drops his shoulder no full back is stopping him but he didn't do that at all. It looked like he was intimidated by the big names and big occasion.

Not sure on Nevez, Portugal looked good on the ball and Bruno was class. I think the attack is unbalanced and that's down to Ronaldo.

Re Ronaldo I have to agree, once the manager grows a pair of nads and benches him Portugal could improve massively.

4LEX

Visit site
Re Ronaldo I have to agree, once the manager grows a pair of nads and benches him Portugal could improve massively.

The weird thing is he didn't have a bad game, he looked pretty good and was a bit unlucky not to score one and get an assist. It's just he demands the ball and their attack becomes so one dimensional. I think he'll play in the easy games but might be dropped for the games where pace is more of an issue.