The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Why would he want to go to Utd at the moment it won’t do him any good
He should stay where he is for another season.
I genuinely think it would be the best for him but money talks. Utd will probably double his salary, maybe more, and that tends to turn a players head.

Ideally, stay another year, play every game, learn off Tarkowski, go next summer.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
I genuinely think it would be the best for him but money talks. Utd will probably double his salary, maybe more, and that tends to turn a players head.

Ideally, stay another year, play every game, learn off Tarkowski, go next summer.

Think he is very good and I’m surprised others won’t be in for him - staying wouldn’t be the worst working with Dyche and alongside Tarkowski

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Think he is very good and I’m surprised others won’t be in for him - staying wouldn’t be the worst working with Dyche and alongside Tarkowski
Yes I agree.

Or go to UTD who are in a mess on and off the field.
Got a manager they don’t want allegedly.
That’s not going to do him any good with a big price tag on his head.

RichA

Visit site
Doesn't help that I can't stand Havertz, but that penalty taking technique should be outlawed. I thought it was already but it's never enforced, if so. It's basically cheating.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Yes I agree.

Or go to UTD who are in a mess on and off the field.
Got a manager they don’t want allegedly.
That’s not going to do him any good with a big price tag on his head.

I actually think portraying United as a long term project which is in the early stages may be a stronger selling point than you perhaps believe.

Ask a young player whether he wants to be part of such a project, playing in front of 75,000 fans every other week, or to stay at a club which seems to be battling relegation every year, and if he has any ambition then I think he’s off.