The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Swango1980

Visit site
All this talk about Utd from other fans - weird obsession...

🤭
Haha

You read Arthurs posts, it doesn't seem like an opinion. It appears he has been present at every board meeting, every meeting a representative of Utd has had with someone outside the club, and knows every single issue that goes on inside the club. If we were to talk about what the Man Utd restaurant served to its players, he'll probably know the exact calorific content of the meals and explain why it is ETHs fault that it is substandard, thus players are lethargic and injury prone. I'm happy all fans have opinions at other clubs, but I've never heard someone go into as much depth to explain why a club they do not support is broken. Forget INEOS. Man Utd needed Arthur Wedge, and Arthur Wedge alone to come in, and sort everything out. He has all the answers, despite being a huge Liverpool fan.

Although, I suspect most of his knowledge comes from Twitter, and then his conclusions based on the fact he really hates Man Utd, and is desperate to come up with a reason why anything associated with Man Utd is rubbish.

I guess that is what makes forums quite funny sometimes. What goes on in the mind of others

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
All this talk about Utd from other fans - weird obsession...

🤭
That's a rubbish comment, that's lots of talk from everyone about other clubs, city get loads of it, liverpool too. It's the nature of the top clubs and it would be damn well boring if everyone only kept going on about their own clubs, bit like people going on about their own kids all the time.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Do we need asterisks next to teams finishing position to indicate when they had a few injuries? :ROFLMAO:
These things happen and are part of football - and always have been so fans should just accept them and say we finished in X place. By trying to justify that the reason was because of injuries is as annoying (and pointless) as saying you got 33 points with 3 blobs
Loads of imojies now asterisk are old school🩼 😉

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
That's a rubbish comment, that's lots of talk from everyone about other clubs, city get loads of it, liverpool too. It's the nature of the top clubs and it would be damn well boring if everyone only kept going on about their own clubs, bit like people going on about their own kids all the time.

Actually it's the very comment made by some Liverpool fans when the talk was about Klopp...

So ever so slightly sarcastic...or is it ironic :unsure:

Or, as you say, absolute rubbish!

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Big tournaments always through up a new star, could it be Adam Wharton? I now very little about this player but what I’ve heard is good, when a pundit said he always looks to play a forward pass I thought yes someone that doesn’t just pass the ball sideways.