The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nice to see aguard settling in the league nicely aswell

Looking a top signing

Such a shame he got injured pre season I doubt we would be anywhere near the bottom of table with him fit

Swango1980

Visit site
How much did Mo Salah increase his salary by when renewing his contract last summer? I understand he is now on £350,000 a week.

I must say, it makes me chuckle, as he is now completely robbing Liverpool blind. Stealing a living. For all the stick Rashford was getting last season, by home and away fans, is Salah performing better than Rashford was back then.

I also note Ole was sacked when Utd were 7th. Time for Klopp to pack his bags? :)

D

Deleted member 15344

I've had an absolutely wonderful day.

Fully deserved 3 points , as shocking as we were Wolves were very good going forward

Certainly going to be a battle for us for the rest of the season and it’s time for some of the players to start to step up and get a lot more heart and effort into it. Zero intensity at the moment which is normally very key for us over the last 6 years

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Fully deserved 3 points , as shocking as we were Wolves were very good going forward

Certainly going to be a battle for us for the rest of the season and it’s time for some of the players to start to step up and get a lot more heart and effort into it. Zero intensity at the moment which is normally very key for us over the last 6 years
Should have strengthened the midfield 🤷‍♂️😊
#FSGOUT 😂😂

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site

I've always thought that it's not always the manager at fault. It's up to the players to perform on the pitch, to stand up and be counted! Klopps to good a manager to let go, players should be running themselves ragged, not just for the manager but for them. And I'm gonna have to say it, with all the money they earn.........