The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Come on, that was a great goal.

The keeper has been awful all game mate. Not just that goal. He walks off his line like he will claim it then backs off, he’s passed to your strikers for fun. Happily see him never pull the shirt on again.

Good game though, never expected to beat United twice in a week, twice in 2 years is good enough with our record against you ?

Swango1980

Visit site
Fred was back to his worst in first half, and De Beek, yet again, absent. So much better when they came off, and Eriksen came on.

Garnacho was terrific, and good day for Rashford. Last time we will see Schmeichel and Dublin on TV though, and they referred to him as "Man" of the Match. The Sky phones will be ringing.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Fred was back to his worst in first half, and De Beek, yet again, absent. So much better when they came off, and Eriksen came on.

Garnacho was terrific, and good day for Rashford. Last time we will see Schmeichel and Dublin on TV though, and they referred to him as "Man" of the Match. The Sky phones will be ringing.

Garnacho looks a serious player tbf. He was against someone probably twice his age but even still, rapid!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Garnacho looks a serious player tbf. He was against someone probably twice his age but even still, rapid!

I think if Utd look after him properly, on and off the field, he could be another Ronaldo ..................... and that's a good thing.
AG49 doesn't quite have the same ring as CR7 though.

4LEX

Visit site
What a fantastic 2nd half that was.
I'll love to know what was said by the managers at half time.

One of the best 45 minutes of football I've seen this season. Utd were brilliant and Bruno looked back to his best. Rashford unplayable on the left taking people on and cutting inside - great to see him firing after a poor year or so. I think I even saw Martial pressing at one point :ROFLMAO: