The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

4LEX

Visit site
Lids Lids Lids

Superb advert for the league - brilliant game. Loved despite how useless Bamford is he actually set the winner up with a poor touch and got an assist :ROFLMAO:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
didnt start, came on for TAA with 10 mins left. 2nd parts still correct ;)
Loved Milner at City and was honestly gutted to see him go. He was a steady 7/10 every week and would play anywhere. But his finer days are behind him. Really surprised he is still doing some kind of a job. His fitness must be incredible.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Lids Lids Lids

Superb advert for the league - brilliant game. Loved despite how useless Bamford is he actually set the winner up with a poor touch and got an assist :ROFLMAO:

Week after week the Prem league never stops to surprise and long May it continue. I Think one of Liverpools biggest problems now is the fear factor has gone. They are still doing it in Europe but they are in danger so sacrificing a top four in the prem for full concentration on the champs league. The World Cup might not come soon enough.

Swango1980

Visit site
Loved Milner at City and was honestly gutted to see him go. He was a steady 7/10 every week and would play anywhere. But his finer days are behind him. Really surprised he is still doing some kind of a job. His fitness must be incredible.
Well, he is "only" 36 which is nothing these days. And, is he not a player who is rotated in and out of the side?

I think most players at that level and age usually still have decent fitness. It is the injuries that tend to become more of an issue, and the pace.

Tashyboy

Visit site
The passing of Scholars, the goalscoring of Lampard and the work-rate of Gerrard all rolled into one. Ridiculous player.
Its odd actually watching him play live. He just seems to glide when running. City have a player called Cole Palmer he really does remind me of KDB but without the long pass game.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Well, he is "only" 36 which is nothing these days. And, is he not a player who is rotated in and out of the side?

I think most players at that level and age usually still have decent fitness. It is the injuries that tend to become more of an issue, and the pace.
One of the quotes I have read re Leeds was the work rate and effort they put in. When Liverpool were awesome they had that work rate with the obvious world class quality. Milner is ok but not for 90 mins. The Liverpool team looks jaded. I remember the talk about who gelled Liverpool together, when Henderson was out he was really missed. It seems they now miss Mane. Not sure how they can fix what is broke.

4LEX

Visit site
Week after week the Prem league never stops to surprise and long May it continue. I Think one of Liverpools biggest problems now is the fear factor has gone. They are still doing it in Europe but they are in danger so sacrificing a top four in the prem for full concentration on the champs league. The World Cup might not come soon enough.

Liverpool have just been incredibly unlucky their peak under Klopp happened at the same time as Pep at City. Literally any other era they have 4-5 titles.

I still think they'll end up in the Top 4. Obvious issues with the midfield and Nunez looks a bit clown like but some serious quality in the squad. Diaz has been a huge miss.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Liverpool have just been incredibly unlucky their peak under Klopp happened at the same time as Pep at City. Literally any other era they have 4-5 titles.

I still think they'll end up in the Top 4. Obvious issues with the midfield and Nunez looks a bit clown like but some serious quality in the squad. Diaz has been a huge miss.
I think the transfer window after the World Cup could be interesting ??