Alisson £56m
Keita £54m
Benteke £42
Fabinho £40m
Jota £40m
Salah £38m
Mane £37m
Firminho £37

Bless poor old Liverpool with their empty coffers, barely able to put a transfer together :rolleyes:

Somewhere out there, if you listen really hard, you will hear the world's tiniest violin playing :ROFLMAO:
All bought with the Suarez money ?‍♂️???

Swango1980

Visit site
Re the Xenophobic comments, the City press have certainly been briefed from the City heirachy as there was a piece in the Times online with it in then an hour later it was removed from the same piece.

With the amount of CCTV around Anfield, Sky had numerous cameras and fans with their cameras out theres been no evidence of coins gettting thrown at Pep.

If it did happen then i'd expect Pep to have evidence of it happening, like the said coins.

If anyone has thrown anything at Pep or amyone lese then i hope they're banned for life.
Well, perhaps pep was making it up, or the camera's missed coins being thrown? I guess that is what investigations are for. I certainly saw a lot of things being thrown at City players when they scored the disallowed goal, so I imagine there are some fans that quite like doing that sort of thing.

D

Deleted member 1740

Well, perhaps pep was making it up, or the camera's missed coins being thrown? I guess that is what investigations are for. I certainly saw a lot of things being thrown at City players when they scored the disallowed goal, so I imagine there are some fans that quite like doing that sort of thing.

Yeah i seen 4 bottles of carlsberg being launched from the city end. I know this because i was there and seen it with my own eyes.

There's every possibility that nobody seen the coins being thrown. I'd expect to see the said coins that were thrown land in the vicinity of the pitch or the dugout.

i would expect the staff on the bench to bring it to the attention of the 4th official.

Pep made the same accussations last year too. And for the 2nd year running he was trying to incite the fans behind him.

Swango1980

Visit site
Yeah i seen 4 bottles of carlsberg being launched from the city end. I know this because i was there and seen it with my own eyes.

There's every possibility that nobody seen the coins being thrown. I'd expect to see the said coins that were thrown land in the vicinity of the pitch or the dugout.

i would expect the staff on the bench to bring it to the attention of the 4th official.

Pep made the same accussations last year too. And for the 2nd year running he was trying to incite the fans behind him.
Well, if this is investigated thoroughly, and it turns out no coins were thrown, then this should be revealed. If it then turns out that Pep was fabricating the truth, then he too should be called out for it. Absolutely. It is true that I am assuming coins were thrown, based on the information available. Obviously, there has been no denial it happened, and if there were no coins thrown, I'd like to think people on the Liverpool bench would come out and say this was not observed (maybe they have, but I haven't seen in on mainstream media). My current assumption is simply based on the fact that Pep would have too much to lose if it came out he was lying about such things, and when you see Liverpool fans throwing objects at City players, and smashing up their bus, it seems very plausible they'd throw coins at Pep.

D

Deleted member 1740

Well, if this is investigated thoroughly, and it turns out no coins were thrown, then this should be revealed. If it then turns out that Pep was fabricating the truth, then he too should be called out for it. Absolutely. It is true that I am assuming coins were thrown, based on the information available. Obviously, there has been no denial it happened, and if there were no coins thrown, I'd like to think people on the Liverpool bench would come out and say this was not observed (maybe they have, but I haven't seen in on mainstream media). My current assumption is simply based on the fact that Pep would have too much to lose if it came out he was lying about such things, and when you see Liverpool fans throwing objects at City players, and smashing up their bus, it seems very plausible they'd throw coins at Pep.

Coins/objects dont just disappear into thin air once they hit the ground. Especially with the amount of cameras around that stand in particular.

Lets hope the investigators are the same ones UEFA used for Citys FFP accounts.??

To assume what goes on outside the ground goes on inside the ground is a tad dramatic.

Anyway that's enough from me, i'm goin the game to boo GSTK?

Swango1980

Visit site
Coins/objects dont just disappear into thin air once they hit the ground. Especially with the amount of cameras around that stand in particular.

Lets hope the investigators are the same ones UEFA used for Citys FFP accounts.??

To assume what goes on outside the ground goes on inside the ground is a tad dramatic.

Anyway that's enough from me, i'm goin the game to boo GSTK?
As I said, saw plenty of things being thrown at the City players. Pretty sure that was inside the ground.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I didn't notice it too badly last night - I thought we'd got better since Samba left - he was the king of that; you'd have thrown your remote at the TV if he was between the sticks.

It wasn't ugly, but 2 goals conceded (and only one from open play) in the last 3 games has to be a positive. We seem to have a much better shape defensively and everyone knows what they're doing, making us hard to score against. Seems like that's been the focus in training since the Leicester game, and the attacking tactics will follow - and in the meantime we just have to hope we nick a few chances. Not ideal, but short term, it's required. On the plus side, Wozza got a short run out last night, and Biancone FINALLY got a few minutes in his legs and looked half decent (first touch aside!) down the right with plenty of pace. Get him in the starting 11 on Saturday with Aurier on the left (if he can play there) and I think it might give us a chance defensively as well as a few options going forward. Mangala close to getting back to full fitness too as he had 65 minutes last night...hopefully the start of things settling down and building into a team that can get a few points!
If ever the term, "Parking the bus" was more apt, it was in last nights game. Especially the first half.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Shame paquata is injured tonight but what a game for downes to make his premier League first start

West ham fan, good experience in the championship, soucek and rice along side him

Good luck

Great bit of insight from McManaman .. rice doesn't score many goals but when he does they end up in the back of the net lol

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ok VAR get involved and that is a pen .. 100%

However ... How on earth did the ref miss that? It was high, wreckless and didn't get any of the ball

The standard of officials is terrible

Good save Allison

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Ok VAR get involved and that is a pen .. 100%

However ... How on earth did the ref miss that? It was high, wreckless and didn't get any of the ball

The standard of officials is terrible

Good save Allison
Always a pen. No idea how it wasn't given on field and then took about a month for VAR to decide?! Madness. It's so clear the problem isn't var but the people running it.

Cracking save from Ali. Nunez looks up for it. Great header and could have had another.

Don't expect West Ham to be as poor second half, reds definitely need another.