The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For me England's problem is they play for stats and records

As an example kane doesn't need to play every single game but does so because they want him to get all time top goal scorer

Like vardy before him tovey won't get a fair chance to make a case to start

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Southgate has to go

Its really getting so painfully obvious to everyone but the FA that Southgate is not up to the job of leading us to victory at a major tournament.

I do not know who the answer is, but my god the football we have played for some time is just absolute DROSS.

We have some of the best talent from the premier league in our squad, and we haven't scored a goal from open play in how long?!

Our talent pool going forward is simply ridiculous - Kane, Foden, Maddison, Mount, Grealish, Saka, Sterling, Rashford, Sancho are all top drawer players (the list goes on). There isn't much better. WHY CANT WE SCORE?! We don't even look like scoring!

Couldn't beat Croatia, Couldn't beat Italy, relegated from a tin pot Nations league. Why is he still employed?!

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
It's now at the stage where the name doesn't matter. We've had 10+ coaches and the playing style is EXACTLY the same. It's the football hierarchy that's wrong. :poop:

Hey ho. :coffee:

You must spend sooo much paying off all these managers though! :ROFLMAO:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Southgate has to go

Its really getting so painfully obvious to everyone but the FA that Southgate is not up to the job of leading us to victory at a major tournament.

I do not know who the answer is, but my god the football we have played for some time is just absolute DROSS.

We have some of the best talent from the premier league in our squad, and we haven't scored a goal from open play in how long?!

Our talent pool going forward is simply ridiculous - Kane, Foden, Maddison, Mount, Grealish, Saka, Sterling, Rashford, Sancho are all top drawer players (the list goes on). There isn't much better. WHY CANT WE SCORE?! We don't even look like scoring!

Couldn't beat Croatia, Couldn't beat Italy, relegated from a tin pot Nations league. Why is he still employed?!

They have just shown why we cannot score. Against italy when England were attacking Kane had dropped deep and there was no one in the box, when there was there was 8 defending and three England players in and around the box.even when attacking England are setup to defend.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They have just shown why we cannot score. Against italy when England were attacking Kane had dropped deep and there was no one in the box, when there was there was 8 defending and three England players in and around the box.even when attacking England are setup to defend.
Why is Kane pushing wide then crossing to two of the smallest players on the field.

theoneandonly

Blackballed
Visit site
Here is an idea

Follow this example - instead of using a minutes silence to score points
Anything to deflect from the awful, disgusting scenes from Anfield eh ?.
I'm simply pointing out the well observed silence at Wembley Vs the ?show in the LFC CL game.
Scoring points , what a typical reply and laughably ironic

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

Anything to deflect from the awful, disgusting scenes from Anfield eh ?.
I'm simply pointing out the well observed silence at Wembley Vs the ?show in the LFC CL game.
Scoring points , what a typical reply and laughably ironic

what deflection ? The scenes have already been discussed and with people posting how appalling it was and how disgusted they were with what happened 2 weeks ago. No one excused it or any deflection - your post was nothing but points scoring and added nothing but that’s standard.

Guess it says more about you than anything else when using a sign of Rememberance to score points. Also surprised you are bothered about it when you consider your stance on the Monarchy

theoneandonly

Blackballed
Visit site
what deflection ? The scenes have already been discussed and with people posting how appalling it was and how disgusted they were with what happened 2 weeks ago. No one excused it or any deflection - your post was nothing but points scoring and added nothing but that’s standard.

Guess it says more about you than anything else when using a sign of Rememberance to score points. Also surprised you are bothered about it when you consider your stance on the Monarchy
You see LP.... Laughably ironic. You really need to look that up and see how it pertains to your posts.