The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thought that was a decent derby today, good hard game and nothing too embarrassing with fewer cards issued than in recent clashes. Liverpool clearly the stronger team and we were lucky to have Pickford on top form. But we are showing some big improvements and getting some chances which is promising to see.

Oh boy do we need some goals though and the next few fixtures likely won’t bring them.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Excuse my ignorance, but someone on here posted a week or so ago a review of the weekends controversial decisions, I think it was on ESPN. Could that person post a link to the ESPN reviews again. The alleged tackle by VVD and the disallowed West Ham Utd goal look rammel. It would be nice to see a view where rose tinted glasses are not worn.

Oh ah, tag me in please.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
oh dear another shocker ?

Draw would have been a fair result

Moments before the winner cornet hit the post, should have scored and then they go other end and score, happens

That though is shocking officially and I wouldn't be surprised if both the Var official and ref are stood down for a weekend

Chelsea in all sorts of trouble if they need to rely on dodgy calls to win against lesser clubs

D

Deleted member 15344

Excuse my ignorance, but someone on here posted a week or so ago a review of the weekends controversial decisions, I think it was on ESPN. Could that person post a link to the ESPN reviews again. The alleged tackle by VVD and the disallowed West Ham Utd goal look rammel. It would be nice to see a view where rose tinted glasses are not worn.

Oh ah, tag me in please.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

It's not a good one, but he was yellowed so nothing can be done now

Disappointed in the chelsea manager, it's about time a winning manager who gets the decision comes out and say nah var was wrong there we just benefited from it

Chelsea fan (over land and sea) just got in to work, first words were that was an awful decision , our refs are shocking

D

Deleted member 15344

If Haalands ankle doesn’t cause him any issues then I suspect he will break Salah goal record for the season , clinical and the chances are getting to him , Mings did well first half by getting tight to him

Edit - pick that out ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is that the Antonio who should have already gone for the sheer number of “professional” fouls that he committed?

He beat Bowen to the ball, Bowen didn’t miss, it’s a foul. The entire world of football doesn’t think it’s not a foul, otherwise it wouldn’t have been disallowed, would it?

I see Bowen leaving a foot in when he didn't need to. Why not hurdle over? It's a foul and VAR is correct.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

Seems strange that the linesman flagged then when it looked very close