The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18121

Despite the ref, hammer doing extremely well. Big 45 minutes for both sides coming up.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I just hope we don't bring noble on just for sentiment. There is hours after the game to honour him, the result is what matters. We could still get Europa.
I just hope that if we lose 5-2 there's enough people there to give him a decent send off...
In all seriousness, he's been a fabulous player for us, and we've been lucky to have him for so long.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just hope that if we lose 5-2 there's enough people there to give him a decent send off...
In all seriousness, he's been a fabulous player for us, and we've been lucky to have him for so long.

It's not luck, nobody ever wanted to buy him above our level so he has stayed. I'm sure if a city or Liverpool had been interested (if he was actually good enough for that next level) he would have left

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tough game against 12 men today

But great draw

Threw away the lead but managed to hold on

Brighton next week. Need to win that .. Europa could still happen

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Cracking game in the Women’s FA Cup Final. Two teams really going for it and a couple of stunning goals. Great advert for the game and will be really hard on whoever loses as neither team deserve to lose.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Well that was an unexpected point! great entertainment, proud of the team today.

Got to say when all the talent in the world plus the best manager in the world isn’t enough there is always Anthony Taylor to make sure you get something! ?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well that was an unexpected point! great entertainment, proud of the team today.

Got to say when all the talent in the world plus the best manager in the world isn’t enough there is always Anthony Taylor to make sure you get something! ?

Couldn't believe some of the fouls not given against Antonio, it was remarkable

But grealish would get blown down by the wind and freekick it just was laughable

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site

That wouldn't be "Anthony Taylor from Whythenshaw, Manchester" would it?!

RichA

Visit site
Cracking game in the Women’s FA Cup Final. Two teams really going for it and a couple of stunning goals. Great advert for the game and will be really hard on whoever loses as neither team deserve to lose.
Cracking game. Must've been better than yesterday's final because I managed to stay awake.