The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It really did.

What can you say. Early red card changed the game, stupid mistake and indisputable.
I thought we went into defensive mode too quickly when we went to 10. It invited them on.

Hopefully the last time Rondon puts on a shirt. I don't wish him ill, he just hasn't offered anything this year and isn't up to it. Surely we had someone from the u23's who could have done a better job.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I thought we went into defensive mode too quickly when we went to 10. It invited them on.

Hopefully the last time Rondon puts on a shirt. I don't wish him ill, he just hasn't offered anything this year and isn't up to it. Surely we had someone from the u23's who could have done a better job.

Yep and we came out after half time and just sat even further back. They should have dealt with Eriksson better but there wasn’t anyone to press him. Brentford played well.

Agree on Rondon, even though I actually think he’s been a bit better for us in his last few appearances. Always liked his attitude and desire but his legs just can’t keep up with his head.

I found it a frustrating match for many reasons other than the result. My pet peeve of shirtpulling was significant today (both teams at it) and I wish the various game custodians would clamp down on it.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Just a quick post to any Liverpool fans -

Apologies in advance, please do not go thinking Stevie's Villa will help you win the title. We wont.

Nobody wants to see the 100m man win it, least of all us, but our defence wont hold out :ROFLMAO:

I do hope I'm wrong though!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Don’t know if that will answer your question.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61467289

I'd suggest this Mr gibbons from the Liverpool podcast has a quick think why it's become front page news after the FA cup final .. even tho "it happened at the League cup final" (2 wrongs don't make a right) but which one is free to air for the world to see???

League cup final whilst sold out might not have been as a draw as the fa cup to hardcore fans

Muppet

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I'd suggest this Mr gibbons from the Liverpool podcast has a quick think why it's become front page news after the FA cup final .. even tho "it happened at the League cup final" (2 wrongs don't make a right) but which one is free to air for the world to see???

League cup final whilst sold out might not have been as a draw as the fa cup to hardcore fans

Muppet
I thought Mr klopps comments were very good. What I thought odd was the comment this happened in 2012 ?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
So Rooney believes that City winning the league in 2012 with the Aguerooo moment was a bit dodgy.
He’s basically saying QPR threw the game ??

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
not got the players for plan a, not got a plan b :(

managers stubborness and the ridiculous january window been a massive handicap

an overly stretched defense, white doesnt look close to being fit, 2 statues in centre mid just getting by-passed. totally reliant on saka and oodegaard to try and bail us out yet again

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
not got the players for plan a, not got a plan b :(

managers stubborness and the ridiculous january window been a massive handicap

an overly stretched defense, white doesnt look close to being fit, 2 statues in centre mid just getting by-passed. totally reliant on saka and oodegaard to try and bail us out yet again
That's a bit unfair on Ben White, I thought he was Arsenal's best defender.
Newcastle were brilliant all game and well deserved the win.