The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Haven't watched that much football lately, but I thoroughly enjoyed that game. (y)

I was down and watched the Arsenal game first time at the new stadium what a place atmosphere was incredible.
In a pub 5 minutes from ground which had a beer garden with 50-60 Spurs fans in nothings changed from what I experienced years ago great laugh.

The Arabs done us a big favour tonight.
Didn’t see the game but apparently Arsenal were very poor

Passed through Edingburgh airport and there was a lot of Rangers fans on their way to final

D

Deleted member 18121

Gary Neville still unable to practise what he preaches I see having sacked another Salford manager

I've said it about him many times.... 50% of the time he's spot on with what he says/thinks and the other 50% of the time he's a deluded Muppet.

IMO.

D

Deleted member 18121

Keeping city honest .... Most we could hope for.

I wonder what odds I'd get for Liverpool to win the league and arsenal to get 4th after spurs implode against Norwich.

Couldn't happen..... Could it.

Yorkhacker

Visit site
Apologies if I've missed something, but I notice Stu_C isn't posting at the moment. This is eerily like during the Euros last year. If Liverpool do take the title I'm expecting a similarly expletive post about 5 minutes after the final whistle!

Swango1980

Visit site
Apologies if I've missed something, but I notice Stu_C isn't posting at the moment. This is eerily like during the Euros last year. If Liverpool do take the title I'm expecting a similarly expletive post about 5 minutes after the final whistle!
I did think the forum was extremely quiet over last few weeks, with an absence of Liverpool fans. They are probably drafting all their future social media posts, based on all possible outcomes on what trophies Liverpool win or do not win.