The "definitive" Old Farts v Whippersnappers thread.......

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
yes-im-in-orange-button1.png

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Great response lads. I will transfer all the information onto the new thread later on.
Keep 'em coming.
And the shirts will be a little more colourful next year, I personally found Fish's suggestion of Black & White a little boring this year.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well Desmond, it would be rude not to go again next year. I might even learn how to swing a club by then if I practice enough. :eek:

Single room for me as well please.:thup:

Thanks again for all your good work for this year's event. :whoo:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Great response lads. I will transfer all the information onto the new thread later on.
Keep 'em coming.
And the shirts will be a little more colourful next year, I personally found Fish's suggestion of Black & White a little boring this year.

You little fibber :eek:

I vote for Hawaiian Vs Shocking Pink next year, let's see you all explain those purchases to your other halves :smirk:

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm in for next year.

Would be good to organise a few prizes for it too.

Biggest handicap cut/raise challenge between now and then for anyone who wants to take me on?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm in for next year.

Biggest handicap cut/raise challenge between now and then for anyone who wants to take me on?

I think we do too similar a thing for H4H's, however, it would be easy for us to have our own NP and LD, 1st group takes our own markers out and last group brings them in, simples, also, I'm going to suggest a "knob of the day" award, we used to have something similar at a rugby club, it was a carved wooden knob you had to wear around your neck all night after the 1st day results were in :lol:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I'm in for next year.

Problem is, with matchplay events it's very difficult to arrange prizes, other than the aforementioned nearest the pin or longest drive.
Stablefords are a different matter.
I'm sure we can come up with something between now and then though.....