The annual December southerns links get together?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
ChrisD
ChrisD guest
Oddsocks
Swingalot
Liverpoolphil
Drive4show
The Rod
BlueinMunich
Another double
Wookie
Saint Hacker
MashleyR7
Masterosouffle
Alex1975
Richart
Pieman
Rob2
PnWokingham
NST
Smiffy
Sir Scoopalot
Merv79
Hooker
Cookielad

Revised list, if I've missed anyone please add to this if you're a definite or pretty much and I will look for confirmations and 50% deposits in a week or so

D

Deleted member 15344

Hopefully should have my holiday confirmed beginning on next week :thup:

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think Mashley is going to sort the money as I don't touch the home funds (25 years of doing it for my business) I don't do online banking etc so don't worry until we ask.

Don't forget to tell them that you've never used a cash machine :rofl: :whistle:

I will arrange pay pal for the payment once Chris tell me too.

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If Sir Scoop-A-Lot has dropped out have you got room for one more? My availability has switched in the other direction, it turns out that budget cuts mean I'm not going to be at a conference that week after all.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
If Sir Scoop-A-Lot has dropped out have you got room for one more? My availability has switched in the other direction, it turns out that budget cuts mean I'm not going to be at a conference that week after all.

May consider it if you've had your handicap trimmed since H4H. :whistle:

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's a good job we didn't choose Princes. I played it yesterday (a nice little 4&3 win in a matchplay) and it's a terrible state.

The fairways are rough, bunkers unkept and greens very slow with fairly long grass, although I think they are prepping to hollow tine them so that maybe why they're left longer?

Hole 3 on the Dunes 9, a par 5 is reduced to 300 yards, playing from the proper tee to a temporary green, but no reduction on the card. Good job I birdied it with 4 and he lost his ball as he still had a shot on it!

Then the 4th hole SI1 is playing from a different tee knocking the distance down to 241 yards. It was playing as a par 3! He still had a shot on it to. I birdied it with a 3 and he par'd it with a 4, halving the hole.

Glad we're going to RCP instead.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
The fairways are rough, bunkers unkept and greens very slow with fairly long grass, although I think they are prepping to hollow tine them so that maybe why they're left longer?

Glad we're going to RCP instead.

It not normal to hollow tine this late in the year, we do ours in the early spring and mid August when there's still growth.

Good win though, it seems you're more retired than I am!!

Badger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
hi chris,

i'd be up for this, having been away for H4H have been looking for an opportunity to make a "forum meet" debut and put a few faces to names.

bit late to the party so no problem if i'm too late.