The Actual Golf On Liv Golf Thread

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site

Random thought I know but you don't often see golfers with a full sleeve tattoo do you!

I assume a 54 hole comp is more beneficial for him than 72 too, he will be out of practice of putting 4 rounds together but 3 is a bit more achievable.

Free ride for this season to prove his worth to LIV, maybe team entry next year if it goes well! That or he fades away into the sunset.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Rahm the bookies favourite in Jeddah although DJ taking a lot of the money at the moment.

I’d imagine Rahm will be wanting to get a win here, he’ll want 3 or 4 over the season.
Gooch will love the windy conditions but not sure his head will be in the right place.

AK is 200-1 which might be worth a punt if you believe some of the people that think the event will be rigged to allow Kim to take the victory…

IMG_3623.jpeg

Fore Right

Visit site
I'm hearing on here from some, not all that this AK guy wasn't all that.

But I've found a lot of his peers talking about him and they all say before injuries got a hold of him he really was something.

Looking forward to seeing what he has got tomorrow after not competing for 12 frickin years.

Fore Right

Visit site
Genuine Question
Have people got short memories because this looks like Kim was a joke when he was in his pomp.

What a game this was 😲😲😲

D

Deleted member 15344

Genuine Question
Have people got short memories because this looks like Kim was a joke when he was in his pomp.

What a game this was 😲😲😲

That was one of the matches that gave him a very good reputation

That was in 2008 after that he only won one more event until he stopped. His potential was high , he had some good results in majors but never got over the line

In his pomp he still didn’t win a major , a wgc or even one of the big tour events

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
That was one of the matches that gave him a very good reputation

That was in 2008 after that he only won one more event until he stopped. His potential was high , he had some good results in majors but never got over the line

In his pomp he still didn’t win a major , a wgc or even one of the big tour events

The vast majority of pro’s even some top pro’s, like Colin Montgomerie, never win a major. I was well impressed with Kim when he was at his best, and disappointed he got injured.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The vast majority of pro’s even some top pro’s, like Colin Montgomerie, never win a major. I was well impressed with Kim when he was at his best, and disappointed he got injured.
to be fair Monty did win numerous ET order of merits when it was still a strong tour and winner around the world and now got 3 senior majors