Tees, educate me.

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
A tip for using wooden tees, after teeing up give it a good waggle in the ground to loosen it slightly before driving.
Less breakage.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Surely the best tees would be the wooden ones from a rubber tree. Good for the environmentalists. Won't break. Au natural. Don't stick Into your inner thigh 👍

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I can't stand wooden tees. They only last one or two shots before they snap and you're onto the next one. Go through them like butter. I bought two bags of plastic tees probably well over a year ago and I'm not even half way through them. A bag of wooden ones would have lasted about two months if that.
Can't get plastic ones into the ground this weather, they bend too much. Use them all the time in the winter

Chisteve

Head Pro
Visit site
Use to use wooden tees got fed up with them pink for have loads but never brought 1 helps to save dolphins

Use these as do not have to think about tee height and consistent at the moment ball flight is low and penitrating with driver set at 9.5 have used White Castle tees also red for 3 and 5 woods and wooden for irons

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Looks like I’m in the minority here, I use white castles for driver. I’m also a bit of a tee tramp so I use broken ones I’ve scrounged from tee boxes for other clubs.

I have a pencil sharpener in my bag - and it is not just for sharpening pencils :)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
A tip for using wooden tees, after teeing up give it a good waggle in the ground to loosen it slightly before driving.
Less breakage.

a wiggle or a waggle - I am thinking that I wiggle something that is fixed to (or into) something else - and I waggle something that I am holding - like a golf club at address?

So oh dear - I say wiggle - you say waggle - let's call the whole thing off ;)

ademac

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I use the tall pink castle tees for iron shots on the par 3's at the minute.
I can hit it really high and stop it on the green which has been difficult to do in this weather lately!

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
a wiggle or a waggle - I am thinking that I wiggle something that is fixed to (or into) something else - and I waggle something that I am holding - like a golf club at address?

So oh dear - I say wiggle - you say waggle - let's call the whole thing off ;)

LOL
What ever floats your boat.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just not getting on with me tee coach, any suggestions for a good tee coach in the East Midlands. 👍😁

D

Deleted member 1147

Just not getting on with me tee coach, any suggestions for a good tee coach in the East Midlands. 👍😁
I’m in Derby, I’ll give you a few free tee sessions, if you’re willing to really work on your tee game.
I’m not interested in time wasters!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I've personally never seen a pro use anything other than white, wooden tees.

So that's what I use...think like a pro, play like a pro.

Unfortunately I'm playing like a crap pro!
Me too, though I play like a crap pro darts player.:whistle: I do use a broken tee for iron and hybrid tee shots. Northern tendencies coming out.:eek: