In between tees

Springveldt

Visit site
Do they actually not write anything at school nowadays?? I remember if you had the Tippex mouse thing, the instantly-drying kind of cassette-tape version of it, you were a legend. Except it would get nicked within the week.
Tippex and Tippex Thinner got banned at my school. Most kids where just "buzzing" it rather than using it for its intended use. So many blazer and jumper cuffs ruined by Tippex Thinner.

sunshine

Visit site
Tippex and Tippex Thinner got banned at my school. Most kids where just "buzzing" it rather than using it for its intended use. So many blazer and jumper cuffs ruined by Tippex Thinner.

Kids don't need that any more, due to the ready availability of nitrous oxide, vapes and charlie. The days of inhaling tippex and lighter fluid are long gone :LOL:

ainsleystein

Visit site
I agree, this one really irritates. Besides that I can't help noticing that at my school is forbidden the use of phones and more specifically of https://papersowl.com/examples/childhood-obesity/ sources because they contravene school rules, but I think this is incorrect, because from these sources you can learn something very useful like childhood obesity, this information to me seems to be quite important and I am quite disappointed that teachers don't understand this.

Last edited: