Tee Times hack? Anyone got a hack/code? We use IG

peld

Visit site
We use IG and our tee times are released 10 days in advance. Our weekend tee times disappear in around 10 seconds on Wednesday/Thursday 8am when they are released. Utterly ridiculous

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
We use IG and our tee times are released 10 days in advance. Our weekend tee times disappear in around 10 seconds on Wednesday/Thursday 8am when they are released. Utterly ridiculous

Same at my place. I am normally really quick at getting a tee time (no dodgy scripts being used by me!) but there is no way all are playing by the rules.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Same at my place. I am normally really quick at getting a tee time (no dodgy scripts being used by me!) but there is no way all are playing by the rules.

Are you saying there is a way to cheat the system?
Clubs need to take action against anyone gaining an advantage over other members.

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi all! I am seeking any computer code writing geniuses out there that can hack IG tee times. To get a tee time for our private members club on a competition day is one of the most stressful 3 minutes of any members life and im 100% sure it cant be good for anyone's health! We have a sign up at 830pm the saturday before and with being a new father now its near on impossible to get a time before 1030 when this use to be easy to do. Any able to help with a hack or a code??
Thanks!!!!

No bother, glad to help - just need a bit of info and I'll send you a unique code that guarantees you any time you want. Just let me know:
  • Your mothers maiden name
  • Name of the street you grew up on
  • name of your first pet
If you want to send me your bank account details as well I'll get your private member fees reimbursed as well (y)