Win a pair of the all-new FootJoy Premiere Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3432

Really?

I think if you have been registered on the forum for 4 minutes, and your first, and only post is to try and blag some free shoes, you get what you get.

Thing is its not like the for sale section where there is a number of posts required before you can flog stuff on it, so whats to stop people entering?

Maybe if the forum was welcoming to them they may decide to stick around and lets me honest we need some new blood because its crap these days.

I bet there are plenty of long standing members who have several pairs of shoes who are trying to blag a free pair entering....

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Thing is its not like the for sale section where there is a number of posts required before you can flog stuff on it, so whats to stop people entering?

Maybe if the forum was welcoming to them they may decide to stick around and lets me honest we need some new blood because its crap these days.

I bet there are plenty of long standing members who have several pairs of shoes who are trying to blag a free pair entering....

How do you know the new poster doesn't already own 1000 pairs of golf shoes?
What we do know is that he registeted soley because he wsnts to win free shoes.

D

Deleted member 15344

People have always just joined the forum in the hope to win something for free

There are some that have only posted in threads giving away free stuff

As an opposite someone joined and then asked if he could come on the H4H day - some new members have joined and continue to post but it’s not cynical to suggest that there are plenty who have joined and posted on here for the sole purpose to try and win free stuff - that happens on many website

D

Deleted member 3432

People have always just joined the forum in the hope to win something for free

There are some that have only posted in threads giving away free stuff

As an opposite someone joined and then asked if he could come on the H4H day - some new members have joined and continue to post but it’s not cynical to suggest that there are plenty who have joined and posted on here for the sole purpose to try and win free stuff - that happens on many website

Exactly, it is what it is.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Never had some. don't really like the brand. pop some in the post and I'll give them a go. If they last as long as my current golf shoe (Nike 3 years) I'll be impressed. Not bothered though.:)
(y) Book Early

Status
Not open for further replies.