Taylormade Stealth

SimonC

Head Pro
Visit site
Just sat through the Shields Review...he says decent club, no additional real performance gains... ;)

I've watched & read lots of reviews of the new driver now & the ball speeds were higher than the previous generation drivers. Mygolfspy have also stated that 2 of their members of staff have recorded their highest ever ball speeds with this new driver.

Neil Tappin went from 162.9/163mph in the SIM Max & SIM2 Max to 165.2mph in the Stealth & 167.7mph in the Stealth Plus.

I can't wait to try one for myself to see if the ball speed gains translate to my swing, I topped out at 172mph with my Sim2 & I'm hoping to get to 175mph

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've watched & read lots of reviews of the new driver now & the ball speeds were higher than the previous generation drivers. Mygolfspy have also stated that 2 of their members of staff have recorded their highest ever ball speeds with this new driver.

Neil Tappin went from 162.9/163mph in the SIM Max & SIM2 Max to 165.2mph in the Stealth & 167.7mph in the Stealth Plus.

I can't wait to try one for myself to see if the ball speed gains translate to my swing, I topped out at 172mph with my Sim2 & I'm hoping to get to 175mph

Interesting - I’m also interested in the dispersion / forgiveness with the new larger face

D

Deleted member 3432

To be fair, TM announced 3 and the Triple Diamond Rogue ST isn't going to go into many bags......
Anything with Triple Diamond will have Golf WRX's all over them since they all hit it 500 yards plus....