Taylormade Stealth

D

Deleted member 3432

TXG have just posted a couple of video review of the Stealth

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I like the irony of the name bearing in kind TM's marketing of this is going to be anything but stealthy - they'll throw the kitchen sink at it...as they all do.

......and the cookie settings etc. I think I need to reign in golf on my social media accounts. I'm getting fed up of seeing Rogue and Stealth.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Curious he increased club head speed by 3mph with the same shaft. Is the Stealth head lighter than the SIMs, or was it just 'excited by new toy' syndrome?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Yes. You should sit in the corner and whip yourself with a sim 2
In my opinion, which counts for less than Jack, the Sims look?...as does almost every other TM driver in the last 20 years..and because it's my opinion I can't be wrong...?
I might even be persuaded to give it a swing...

ps...an awful lot of drivers from most other companies fall into the same bracket...

D

Deleted member 15344

Don’t think I have ever got hung up on the looks of a driver - always been about performance , feel and weirdly sound

I’m using the club to hit the ball as far as I can down the fairway - I’ll look at the top of the club for a couple of seconds and that’s it

The ball always looks the same at address

I’ll prob try the stealth and unless there are dramatic improvements then can’t see it replacing my sim