Steepest par three.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Having a chat with lads in the nineteenth after playing today and one of the lads said that he had played Seafood head at the weekend and that the 12th was the steepest uphill par three he had ever played ,so I just had to mention the Eiger at woodlands manor ,the tenth hole,it is ridiculously steep and far more so than heart attack hill at Seaford.
Any of you know a steep incline for a par three

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
The 11th at Murrayshall's Lynedoch course is the steepest I've come across. So steep it's sometimes impossible to see the top of the pin!

D

Deleted member 21258

Austin Lodge 7th(or was it 8th?), was around 200 yards and steeply down.

A shorter par 3 but fairly steep down to green is 2nd on Dukes course at Woburn.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I played chiltern forest the other day. It has a par 3 that is stupidly steep. Quite a Mickey mouse hole really.
Is the correct answer.
I don't think I have a shot that goes 160 yards forward but 50 yards high to a postage stamp green across another fairway...
Did you see where the Ladies tee was?

D

Deleted Member 1156

There is a very steep Uphill par 3 at Port Glasgow but I can't remember what number.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
A council course in Clydebank I played as a boy has a mental par 3 called Hill 60 or something like that.

The 12th at Castle Park is an uphill slog and a very tricky hole.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Tyrell’s Wood has a steep par 4 that because of its severity, you can drive the green, well I went through the back of it 😳

Murph still came up short though 😜