St. Mellion Break

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have a 3 day break at St. Mellion booked for 4 people in May, but at the moment only have myself and a couple of mates going, so there is 1 place free if anybody fancies it and doesn't mind meeting up with people they (potentially) don't know?

Details:

Arrive Sunday 19th May, play Kernow course.
Evening meal, bed & breakfast.
Monday 20th May, play Nicklaus course.
Evening meal, bed & breakfast.
Tuesday 21st May, play Nicklaus course, then go home.

Cost is £199.10 for the above. Obviously drinks/snacks etc extra.

elliottlale

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Playing there next week, fingers crossed for good weather!! I work down there, but never played it, all the best

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just a bit more info.

The 3 of us are 40's - 50's, handicaps from 6 to 12, fairly laid back, and are not axe murderers.

I'll give it a few days on here then will ask around at the golf club.

Any questions please ask away, or PM me. :)

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm off work all week so couldn't commit until I've check the leave rota. I already have leave booked in may but I could possibly change it.

If no-one comes forward I'd be prepared to slum it...

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm off work all week so couldn't commit until I've check the leave rota. I already have leave booked in may but I could possibly change it.

If no-one comes forward I'd be prepared to slum it...

No problem, just let me know when you can.

Having said that though, if someone pipes up and sends me cash I'll have to take it.

It's making me nervous having paid for a 4th person we haven't got yet!!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Sounds good Gary, unfortunately I have a couple of games booked at that time. Can you clear your inbox, so I can reply to your previous PM.

Hooker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
This is a fantastic course and venue, great package you have got there Gary. The Niklaus course is a tough challenge but really pretty in places. I was there a month or so ago and even then the condition was great, the Kernow is also a nice course but the Niklaus is something special.

The hotel has a spa and swimming pool so great to unwind and relax in after a round of golf. I would normally jump at this package but I can actually play the Kernow for free as a Crown golf member and the Niklaus at a discount. Still this package is very good and I wouldnt be paying much less I imagine.