St Mellion two night break

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Just looking at dates. How about Wednesday and Thursday the 22nd and 23rd June? Leave on Friday 24th after playing the Nicklaus in the morning should mean we won't get caught in holiday traffic heading INTO Cornwall?
Just a thought.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
go on then, you've twisted my arm.

i'll probably go for a single room

hopefully i can drop Mrs D off at her friends in Fairford on the Tuesday and i can stop overnight then drive down Wednesday morning

Last edited:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
So at the moment it's looking like this.....

1. Smiffy
2. Dando (Single room?)
3. Twire
4. SteveW86
5. Grizzly (Single room?)
6. Ray Taylor
7. Beezerk (?)
8. IanM (Single room?)
9. Greg Lindley

Last edited:

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think what we've got to ascertain first is whether people would prefer the midweek option or the weekend? I'm not fussed to be perfectly honest but I'm not the only one interested ???

Also, there is a four day bank holiday to be taken into account early June ???

A word of caution, go for midweek. For those going anywhere near the M5/303/A38 Fri-Mon your asking for trouble. (From one who lives west of the M5)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I may have to move the dates to early July now as my mate Ray Taylor has informed me that he will be abroad on the dates I've proposed. Waiting for him to come back to me and confirm when he will be back.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off???

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Was just down the road Friday. If your here for a bit and want to play Libbaton I’m free next Thur. Otherwise the Rosemoor RHS garden show is on near Great Torrington this weekend.

Cheers Jeff, but I'm talking about being there some weeks ago. We traveled down on the Friday the families were returning at the end of half term.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I may have to move the dates to early July now as my mate Ray Taylor has informed me that he will be abroad on the dates I've proposed. Waiting for him to come back to me and confirm when he will be back.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off???

Is Ray off to pick up his sombrero in person?