Spikeless shoe recommendations.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So that time has come to replace the current spikeless shoes. In the past I've had the Nike swing canvas and also the puma mono's.

Any recommendations on new shoes, I don't like the Ecco as they look like old man slippers, very keen especially on the under armour tempo and what they fit like.

D

Deleted member 15344

Adidas Gripmore

FJ Dryjoy Casual or wait until Pro SL are released

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
ecco biom hybrids - look more like trainers than slippers to me but thats totally secondary to how comfy they are for me.have 2 pairs and will buy again

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I got a pair of the gripmores when they were on offer on the adidas web site, and they are the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever had, and more comfortable than most of the trainers I've ever had.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Got two pairs of Adidas Gripmores, very comfortable shoes. I had to go up half a size from normal though as is common with many Adidas shoes. They have a couple of sizes left in the white ones on their own website for £45.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
One thing I like with the biom hybrid is the way they have engineered the toe wrap so it doesn't wear when in the finishing position

Grip mores have been tempting, I've recently switched from a 10.5 in adidas to a 10 wide and the fit is unreal in my boost 360's

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been wearing my eccos since the GM opportunity a few years ago. So comfy they've just started letting the wet in though. Worn all year round though so can't complain. I'm def getting another pair.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Roland

Assistant Pro
www.canal-view.co.uk
Forgive my ignorance, but Why?
Good question, for me it means I'm walking in a way my feet have evolved to walk over the last half a million years. My ancestors have only been wearing shoes for the last few hundred years or so. I'm hoping it means my feet, legs and joints will be a bit healthier and last a bit longer. (I still wear Footjoys when it's wet so I can blame them when my knees and hips finally give out).