South East KOK final details thread.

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ouch, a greenhouse pane is pennies, a conservatory glass is 2nd gear get me out of here......
They would have been OK if they hadn't have peeked over the fence.......the CCTV camera footage will be doing the rounds on the South East Crimewatch channels.....

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thank you for all your thanks. It was a hassle organising it but worth it in the end.

My day was pretty much over on the first. A great drive over the trees on the right had side, lands middle of the fairway and keeps running and running, never to be seen again! Ended up with a 7 from the provisional! Then went, par, double, double. So thats me out!!

RickG played some great golf, but also made some mistakes, namely not hitting his puts hard enough!

Plus I thought only seniors used drivers off par 3's???

Homer must have played some seriously good golf to have won. Just shows that hard work and concentration does pay off every now and then.

HFH had a donation too which is nice.

Good job I had a placed for Hillside booked already. Now the mission starts to find an excuse to get there!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Anyway.......where's Ash with the scores......sure there was an N/R in there somewhere...... :whistle:

Edit...... Wow that was spooky!!!!
At least I didn't hit a driver on a par 3.

Three wood eight iron for me.:eek:

Sawtooth hit a driver on that hole, and he is sneaky long. Modesty prevents him mentioning his 330 yard plus drive down the 9th.

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
At least I didn't hit a driver on a par 3.

Three wood eight iron for me.:eek:

Sawtooth hit a driver on that hole, and he is sneaky long. Modesty prevents him mentioning his 330 yard plus drive down the 9th.
That hole cost me big time!! 3 wood or even hybrid was plenty long enough but would have needed hitting hard straight into that gale and didn't want to spin it......so smart play was a dollied driver, arrow straight, low and onto the green, then to the back of the green, then off the back of the green, then into the bushes.......spent ages working out where to drop it to ensure the bushes didn't interfere with the backswing......then it rolled back......no backswing!!!!!!!......thinned it off the front of the green.....then up and down for a double bogie............ Oh well....

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
That hole cost me big time!! 3 wood or even hybrid was plenty long enough but would have needed hitting hard straight into that gale and didn't want to spin it......so smart play was a dollied driver, arrow straight, low and onto the green, then to the back of the green, then off the back of the green, then into the bushes.......spent ages working out where to drop it to ensure the bushes didn't interfere with the backswing......then it rolled back......no backswing!!!!!!!......thinned it off the front of the green.....then up and down for a double bogie............ Oh well....
Don't worry Rick, it is not as if it cost you.:whistle:

V

vkurup

Very enjoyable day indeed.. and was having withdrawal symptoms at work today.

Question>> When can we do this again.. I could get used to it (esp the greens)

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well done homer good to see some positive news coming your way! Look forward to see you at hillside. Keep up the hard work.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

If only you'd just smashed a 3 wood hard, spun it with a bit of draw which was exaggerated into a snap hook by the gale, dropped it onto the hidden cart path from great height, bounced it OOB into the swimming pool, then knocked the reload to 20 feet and holed it you'd have walked off with a 4. Don't know why you made such hard work of it. :rolleyes: