H4H List of players - Bearwood Lakes

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
So with the Northeast in lockdown, I am q little confused if I can still attend H4H this year... statement on Q&A for sports...

Team sports should not take place at an indoor or outdoor venue with people who you don’t live with – unless formally organised by a sports club or similar organisation, with guidance issued by a sports governing body.

However, people are allowed to travel to play sports outside of the area.

If I read this right, I can travel South to play a golf venue with people not in my household/bubble because the event it organised... you can see my confusion over this... I'm waiting for my Golf Club to help me on this as last thing I need is to leave Newcastle and find out no one wants to come near me :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anybody guess that its safe for me to mingle with you Southerners?

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
So with the Northeast in lockdown, I am q little confused if I can still attend H4H this year... statement on Q&A for sports...

Team sports should not take place at an indoor or outdoor venue with people who you don’t live with – unless formally organised by a sports club or similar organisation, with guidance issued by a sports governing body.

If I read this right, I can travel South to play a golf venue with people not in my household/bubble because the event it organised... you can see my confusion over this... I'm waiting for my Golf Club to help me on this as last thing I need is to leave Newcastle and find out no one wants to come near me :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Providing you put a shirt on

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

The amount of genuine concern you're showing leads me to conclude that I'll happily share a bevy with you!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site

tenor.gif

D

Deleted Member 1156

As long as there are no border controls at Middlesborough you should be fine ?