H4H List of players - Bearwood Lakes

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just hope this is going to get played. Will certainly be different to normal H4H days as I can’t see a shotgun start being done and therefore large breakfast and after game meal etc as normal.

as long as we play some golf and raise some money, whatever format it takes I’m happy.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
To be fair guys, Richart is probably spending about 90% of his time, if not more, thinking about all this.
He will obviously update everyone as things develop.

There was no pressure in my question, I know a huge amount of work goes into these days and tee times/groups will likely be one of the last things.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Sorry Rich, we paying you direct again or to the giving site? i may have missed that post :oops:
You must pay to me, so I can settle with golf club. I can not recover any payments/donations made to the justgiving site.

I have updated news from Bearwood Lakes regarding the day, which I will post as a separate thread. Good news is golf and food will be as promised, but we will not be able to have a shotgun start. Two tee start from 09.00.

Full details to follow very shortly.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
There was no pressure in my question, I know a huge amount of work goes into these days and tee times/groups will likely be one of the last things.
Tee times and groups will be announced near the time. Forumers will play with their guests, and I will be accepting donations to the charity site so as not to play with Liverpoolphil.eek !!!!

D

Deleted member 1740

I assume you'll be keeping players from the same club apart.. just so we can meet other forumers... :whistle::whistle::p

Only for a small donation to the charity ?

For the sake of a tenner it's worth it k owing you wont be playing with him ?