So that's Kaymer finished!

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
You must be fun at parties.

Quite happy to admit I ain't that much fun at parties, or indeed elsewhere 😀

I just dont find it necessary to start blathering on about peoples appearance, their supposed morals or proclivities, whether "I would" or "l wouldn't" etc etc..

And find it both puzzling & disappointing that others find that kind of stuff entertaining? Have to go now - got to find some more lemons to suck ...

Mark_Aged_42

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I agree that I was being slightly risque in starting this thread.
I also wanted to open up the debate about the effect of dating a celebrity on a professional golfer.
I imagine the mind set of a modern celebrity and a professional golfer cannot be dissimilar.
Both have worked single mindedly towards their goals from a young age, making many sacrifices along the way.
Making both individuals a little difficult to live with.

Then there is the life of a top level golfer, which must be fairly dull in many ways.
Hours of practice, hours of travelling, equipment testing, numerous boring meetings with sponsors and corporations.
And I assume that the kind of personality which can thrive in these circumstances does not match the
attention seeking, needy celebrity type.

Kaymer must be careful not to be distracted from his career.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I agree that I was being slightly risque in starting this thread.
I also wanted to open up the debate about the effect of dating a celebrity on a professional golfer.
I imagine the mind set of a modern celebrity and a professional golfer cannot be dissimilar.
Both have worked single mindedly towards their goals from a young age, making many sacrifices along the way.
Making both individuals a little difficult to live with.

Then there is the life of a top level golfer, which must be fairly dull in many ways.
Hours of practice, hours of travelling, equipment testing, numerous boring meetings with sponsors and corporations.
And I assume that the kind of personality which can thrive in these circumstances does not match the
attention seeking, needy celebrity type.

Kaymer must be careful not to be distracted from his career.
Rory went to pot when he was dating that tennis player didn't he? Could have just been coincidence though.