Snow Watch

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Best thing about snow yesterday was i stayed at work all day to help a mate so nipped Tesco to get lunch

Bumped into beeeeeeeeeef

Said hello

Made my day

U

User62651

-1 but clear and dry again, havent even seen a snowflake so far, forecast dry and cool for next 10 days too, my firewood stacks are drying nicely with such low humidity. Keep the easterlies coming please.:)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Forecasts have changed and it looks like we're unlikely to get much more here.
Very light coverage but still enough to close courses
Might get a game next week after all👍

Scratch that.!
My faith in weather forecasters takes another tumble.
We're submerging in the white stuff that was forecast last night but not this morning...
Why change it? You had it right..!?
Peasants...

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I smiled last night. I was going to go out for a game yesterday and it was only in the evening when I looked at the club's website to see that the course had been closed in the morning.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My daughter has been having a 'telephone fight' with her tutor over the past couple of days about going in to college today (round trip of about 120 miles).

We went to a 'red warning' this morning so I hope her tutor realises just how big the difference is between us and Bath. They even cancelled all trains this morning.

Luckily many of the students who live outside of Bath got together and all agreed not to go in.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Inch or so Surrey/Hants borders and not snowing at the moment. But breezy and so bleedin' cold. Heavier snow forecast coming up our way from the south later today.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My plans for tomorrow are basically done for. We booked the day off a while back with the intention to have a round of golf, but that won't happen now. As a back-up plan we thought we'd go to Top Golf in Watford, but that's currently closed as well. No idea what we're going to do now. Suggested going to Junkyard Golf in London just to do something golf-related but it's a bit of a long round trip! Any ideas??

U

User62651

My plans for tomorrow are basically done for. We booked the day off a while back with the intention to have a round of golf, but that won't happen now. As a back-up plan we thought we'd go to Top Golf in Watford, but that's currently closed as well. No idea what we're going to do now. Suggested going to Junkyard Golf in London just to do something golf-related but it's a bit of a long round trip! Any ideas??

It's got pub written all over it!