Smart TV And Kodi

MarkE

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ah, have that installed but get an error, script failed to load message when i try to open it. Any thoughts?

It does that when a new version is released. Just uninstall the app, then go directly to the mobdro website to get the latest version. (don't go through google play). If it dos'nt auto install, just go to your download app and click on the .apk file.

Lambchops

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Brilliant guys, have followed your advice and installed Pulse. Movies and TV shows seems to be fine based on a quick look.
Any thoughts on Sports, couldn't get Sky via Genesis, Exodus or SALT and can't seem to access Sportsmania. Haven't tried UK Turk yet as that used to work for me.

Thanks again for all your help guys.

Sportsmania is a paid subscription - cheap as chips and excellent quality - have a look on the website for the list of channels www.sportsmania.eu

patrichuges

Visit site
Cheers guys, will have a look at the links and posts.
I have used various add ons including Genesis, Gorilla Streams 2.0; Ice Films; Phoenix and Uk Turk.

I use Virgin and some add ons are seemingly blocked, although those above seem to open, but won't load any content. I am using an mBOX Android box.

Cheers, will let you know how I get on!

Regardless of the ease of use and the popularity of the devices like Apple TV, Roku etc, Android TV boxes still peaks high demand because of their customizable utility and them being very user friendly. http://bestdroidbox.co.uk/kodi-addons/