Scottish Fitba'

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It was a total embarrassment last night from Celtic against an unfit pub team, dont even think that team are playing any other games other the this competition and everyone expected them to be the weakest team in the division and possibly the whole competition.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
They could be a wafer a while
It was a total embarrassment last night from Celtic against an unfit pub team, dont even think that team are playing any other games other the this competition and everyone expected them to be the weakest team in the division and possibly the whole competition.
Strange game this fitba, remember last year when [ we ] Rangers crumbled after the Christmas break when they had been flying high:cry:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

you almost made a decent point but got carried away with your anti-Celtic bile.

funny how no mention of Rangers throwing away a 2 goal lead against ten men :)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Oh Dear rudebhoy,has something upset you? If so,then could a salve to your hurt feelings be along the lines of 'Yes, it was a poor end result in Portugal against 10 men-BUT was away from home and against a team who had'nt been defeated AT HOME(fortress Parkhead?) in years. There,does that allieviate any misconception of 'anti-celtic bile'?
Jimbo
Have a nice weekend.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Oh Dear rudebhoy,has something upset you? If so,then could a salve to your hurt feelings be along the lines of 'Yes, it was a poor end result in Portugal against 10 men-BUT was away from home and against a team who had'nt been defeated AT HOME(fortress Parkhead?) in years. There,does that allieviate any misconception of 'anti-celtic bile'?
Jimbo
Have a nice weekend.

It was an abysmal performance from Celtic, but suggesting that the team who are top of the Czech league with a 100% record are a pub team and the worst in the Europa League is patently ludicrous.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
rudebhoy......if they are indeed top of the league with a 100% record then you have a valid point about the worst in the Europa league comment---but was'nt it the media who stated that?
Maybe even that font of fairness,common-sense and impartiality called Chris Sutton????
Having said that,the players need their ar..s kicked,but the vitriol directed at Lennon is OTT!
Jimbo

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
you almost made a decent point but got carried away with your anti-Celtic bile.

funny how no mention of Rangers throwing away a 2 goal lead against ten men :)

No idea what you are on about Dear Bhoy, merely stating the facts. As for Rangers yes they were a tad unfortunate to only get a draw but that's not a bad result, is it not ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
There's a wee bit of an important match coming up on Thursday so I thought I'd remind myself of what it felt like...

It could have been Faddy in the Parc de Princes - could have been Kenny vs Wales - me and my brother were there...at Anfield - centre stand and all that - those of us in the posh seats were a bit messy that night. And what a night it was (football 'not so special' train journey back to Glasgow afterwards wasn't so much fun)

But after some deliberation - as me and my brother were in middle of the 'Celtic End' - bang in line with Clements and Kenny. Ah yes. The mayhem - I think I can see us in the shot of the crowd after he scored :)

Mind you - 1976 and 1977 ... not yesterday. So here's looking forward to Thursday, Come on lads.

Last edited: