Scottish Fitba'

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Hoping that Rangers finances are in better state than they have been and that they are not racking up debts that might become due...;) As much as I smiled a bit (OK - a schadenfreudian lot) at all the The Rangers, Sevco and Ibroke stuff - I eventually wearied of it. Nothing like living within your means - especially when times are tough - as many, if not most, smaller Scottish clubs attempt to do. Others just chase the dream :)

I reckon your son has more stable finances & is better at living within his means than the folks in Ibrox ;)

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Off The Ball where talking about when limited numbers of fans return to stadiums.
I liked the idea that season ticket holders within the same postcode as the club should be given priority.
Bad news for Man Utd though.;)

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Excuse me. I was brought up a few miles from Ibrox. All my family are Rangers people and Dad took us to games when wee. Certainly not a glory hunter. ?

To be fair though you could’ve been brought up in the press box at Celtic park and still able to make that claim :ROFLMAO:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Off The Ball where talking about when limited numbers of fans return to stadiums.
I liked the idea that season ticket holders within the same postcode as the club should be given priority.
Bad news for Man Utd though.;)
Bit tricky for a club likes the Perth Saints as we draw support from the towns, villages and ferms all over Perthshire...mind you - even with plenty of separation there is always plenty of room in McDiarmid Park for everyone who might want to troop along...

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Good results tonight as Rangers stroll on to another victory and celtic stop the rot, after going 2 goals up early on in the match I am sure celtic will be more than happy with a draw.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Bit tricky for a club likes the Perth Saints as we draw support from the towns, villages and ferms all over Perthshire...mind you - even with plenty of separation there is always plenty of room in McDiarmid Park for everyone who might want to troop along...[/QUOTE

I am sure all the fans could return to watch the Perth giants because let's face it social distancing wouldnt be a problem with all the home fans they draw.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Not like Willie Collum to be man of the match and steel the show in the cup semi today.

Gave two pathetic panalties that were not penalties and was his usual incompetent self. Utterly dreadful game and advert for Scottish football. As much good as both Glasgow sides are doing our game in Europe that game drags it back into the dark ages.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hearts through to their second cup final in two years [or is it three years;)] in an exiting game vs Hibees.
That referee does like the sound of his whistle though. Thought he was starting to play a tune at one point.
Hope we get Celtic in the final.

Good win for the Scots rugby team v Wales as well so a contented night in the Doon household.
My Welsh cousin lives a few hundred yards from last nights ground and sadly unable to attend.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I see that a linesman is in trouble with the SPFL
Not surprised, he stands on the sidelines cannot keep up with the play, shouts a lot but has very little influence on the game.
Does a lot of flag waving though.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Hearts through to their second cup final in two years [or is it three years;)] in an exiting game vs Hibees.
That referee does like the sound of his whistle though. Thought he was starting to play a tune at one point.
Hope we get Celtic in the final.

Good win for the Scots rugby team v Wales as well so a contented night in the Doon household.
My Welsh cousin lives a few hundred yards from last nights ground and sadly unable to attend.
Well as you have Celtic I'll be cheering you on...

And yes - a win for a Scotland team is for me always a good win...(and btw - and as you'd expect - given earlier OF results - in football I include the OF as Scotland teams...)

Last edited:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry to say that despite all previous media coverage re the Aberdeen 8 and Boli Bolingolis violation of the Coronavirus rules/conditions that (nearly)all comply with,it turns out that we have a pair of knobheads at Ibrox who don't think that this applies to them!!!! I only hope that Mrs.Happy does'nt use these two idiots to punish the team or the rest of football up here....as she threatened to do.
Given to understand that they have had their cards marked and that they will be on their way in January-if not sooner(tomorrow would set a good example).
What a pair of self-centred*put your own words in here*! Let us all down by this action-potential damage does'nt bear thinking about!
Jimbo

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sorry to say that despite all previous media coverage re the Aberdeen 8 and Boli Bolingolis violation of the Coronavirus rules/conditions that (nearly)all comply with,it turns out that we have a pair of knobheads at Ibrox who don't think that this applies to them!!!! I only hope that Mrs.Happy does'nt use these two idiots to punish the team or the rest of football up here....as she threatened to do.
Given to understand that they have had their cards marked and that they will be on their way in January-if not sooner(tomorrow would set a good example).
What a pair of self-centred*put your own words in here*! Let us all down by this action-potential damage does'nt bear thinking about!
Jimbo
Gives the old 'brains in their feet' saying a few more miles.
Cannot see too many clubs rushing to sing up this pair.