Scottish Fitba'

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Another good result for Rangers today and a superb golf from Defoe . Celtic carried a bit of luck in their draw with Aberdeen.

Questions are now being asked of Lennon with what seems the bulk of the Celtic fans asking for his head.

4LEX

Visit site
To be fair to Lennon he's without his best striker and Aberdeen away isn't an easy place to go, even though Celtic's record there is incredible.

Rangers definitely look better coached, fitter and play some great stuff. Lennon needs some big wins over the next few weeks or it could be out of sight given the fixtures.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Talk of a bust up in the dressing room with big daft Broon and Lennon, looks like it all going (.)(.)'s up for the celtic.

sos save oor Lenny

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Another good result for Rangers today and a superb golf from Defoe . Celtic carried a bit of luck in their draw with Aberdeen.

Questions are now being asked of Lennon with what seems the bulk of the Celtic fans asking for his head.
An absolute peach of a goal was Defoe’s...and here’s me still trying to rinse the soap out of my mouth from a few days prior...can’t have this...my bro will soon be in gloat-mode and that will be a bleedin nuisance.?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Lots of gloating from the bluenoses on here. Seem to recall the same last New Year. Let's see who's laughing at the end of the season.

In the meantime, how about reminding us how many trophies Slippy G has won out of the 6 he has contested in his time at Ibrox?

4LEX

Visit site
Lots of gloating from the bluenoses on here. Seem to recall the same last New Year. Let's see who's laughing at the end of the season.

In the meantime, how about reminding us how many trophies Slippy G has won out of the 6 he has contested in his time at Ibrox?

I think stopping 10 in a row would give him a statue outside Ibrox.

Rangers look much better this season but definitely a long way to go. Morelos could still cause drama in January and Rangers don't have the habit of turning draws into wins with late goals like Celtic.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Hoping that Rangers finances are in better state than they have been and that they are not racking up debts that might become due...;) As much as I smiled a bit (OK - a schadenfreudian lot) at all the The Rangers, Sevco and Ibroke stuff - I eventually wearied of it. Nothing like living within your means - especially when times are tough - as many, if not most, smaller Scottish clubs attempt to do. Others just chase the dream :)