Scottish Fitba'

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
What would you like to see happen?

What would you like to see happen?
Lots has got to change Ken. Lawell should never have been back as chairman, he should go. The non executive directors have all been there far too long, they should change. Gordon Strachan's son being our head scout, pure nepotism he's got to go. Gordon Strachan being an advisor, what's that all about? We've had the same guy as head of our youth academy for over 15 years and I don't think he's done much of a job, released Andy Robertson saying he was too small.😱

A proper structure of recruitment is needed. The amount of wingers and centre backs on our books is ludicrous. Celtic are buying "prospects" at the same price ~ 2m that they were 20 years ago.
Ultimately the ethos has got to change from what can we get away with to let's be the best we can be. I'm sure there's more but that's my dinner ready.

4LEX

Visit site
That's a proper bottle from Rangers today. Win that and they go 5 clear with Celtic facing a tough trip to Hearts tomorrow. Now momentum is with Celtic but will they take advantage?

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
That's a proper bottle from Rangers today. Win that and they go 5 clear with Celtic facing a tough trip to Hearts tomorrow. Now momentum is with Celtic but will they take advantage?
Either that or MWell deserved their win.
28 years (or about that) since their last win at Ibrox.
Good to see competitive games.
Come on 💕.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Either that or MWell deserved their win.
28 years (or about that) since their last win at Ibrox.
Good to see competitive games.
Come on 💕.
I watched the last 20 minutes. Rangers just pumping high ball after high ball into the box. Poor stuff. Tomorrow is massive. Hearts going well this season, should be some game.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Both penalties were poor decisions. No foul for the first one, second one, the player was pushed off balance and accidentally handled, not even looking at the ball. Not one Hearts player claimed. The sort of handball Goldson gets away with every other week.

The sending off was very harsh as well, no intent and don’t think there was any contact either.

The only decision VAR have got right was the offside.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Both penalties were poor decisions. No foul for the first one, second one, the player was pushed off balance and accidentally handled, not even looking at the ball. Not one Hearts player claimed. The sort of handball Goldson gets away with every other week.

The sending off was very harsh as well, no intent and don’t think there was any contact either.

Red card is subjective, for me you can’t be looking at the player and still decide it’s a good idea to raise your foot that high.
But a Cellic fan will never agree with that.

Hearts pen, the defender was pushed in the back causing his his arms to go out, its automatic unless you want to face plant the turf.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Excuses, excuses. 😉