Scottish Fitba'

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Think Celtic are struggling big style. Need CCV to stay fit Hatate back and in form and Kyogo to be the player he was the last two seasons.
Even if that happens will still be difficult to win the league.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thought you'd left the site as you've been posted missing from this thread. 🤣

Seems like Brenda doesn't know his best 11 as the commentary suggest Celtic were much better after subs and were awful in the first half.
Perhaps Motherwell were very good rather than the typical OF reply to being outplayed by a better team.
Just a thought. ;)

4LEX

Visit site
I said it a few months back but I don't see Celtic winning the title and that was when they were well ahead. It's clear there's a large section of the fans who dislike Rodgers and are quick to turn on the team. It's not a united camp and they've been so bad by their usual standards.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I said it a few months back but I don't see Celtic winning the title and that was when they were well ahead. It's clear there's a large section of the fans who dislike Rodgers and are quick to turn on the team. It's not a united camp and they've been so bad by their usual standards.
I don't think that's the case, it's more that there is a large section of fans who don't like the boring pedestrian football we've been playing under Rodgers. There were some who weren't happy at him coming back after the way he left last time, but that would be forgotten if he had us playing good football. The system Ange employed was great to watch, no idea why Rodgers felt he had to dismantle it.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
I don't think that's the case, it's more that there is a large section of fans who don't like the boring pedestrian football we've been playing under Rodgers. There were some who weren't happy at him coming back after the way he left last time, but that would be forgotten if he had us playing good football. The system Ange employed was great to watch, no idea why Rodgers felt he had to dismantle it.
I think it's vanity with Rodgers. I can't understand what made him take the job again though nothing has changed at the board level that made him leave the first time. It's not going to end well unless there are major changes at the top.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
One Lawell out one more to go. As head of recruitment I think it's fair to say he was rank rotten.
Maybe this is the start of the change Celtic needs to kick on. Next get the board modernised.