Scottish Fitba'

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Should be. The Rangers win on Saturday against Livi was nowhere near as convincing as those Celtic rack up against the same level of opposition...indeed these days the smaller SPL clubs and their fans look on a Rangers game as decidedly winnable (albeit wins are rare - let's not mention the ref...jokes) whereas against Celtic it's always damage limitation.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I didn't see the game but I am miffed that their wasn't enough referee bias to ensure that Rangers won.
All it would have taken was a couple of penalties.
I am so miffed that I am seeking a meeting with the football authorities in Scotland.🤣

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I didn't see the game but I am miffed that their wasn't enough referee bias to ensure that Rangers won.
I am so miffed that I am seeking a meeting with the football authorities in Scotland.🤣
Ach you know how it is…easy enough to give Rangers pens when they are playing the diddy clubs, not so easy when it’s Celtic 😉

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site

Rangers lawyers have already written to the SFA. With Celtic having better players, more posession, more shots at goal, more shots on target and of course scoring more goals, it's outrageous that Rangers were not awarded any penalties to even things up a bit.

I'm sure the review panel will be in touch with the referee's association in due course with recommendations for future fixtures...