Scottish Fitba'

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
If they are well organised and disciplined they might get something out of the game as Liverpool are currently struggling at the moment for their standards.
You've got to remember the Champions league is a massive step up in quality, even Napoli are top of the Italian league.
Liverpool bring quality all over the park and in my opinion are still in the top 5 teams in the world, anything would be a bonus.
At the end of the day it's 11 vs 11 and anything can happen.

Liverpool are currently the 9th best team in England :)

I suspect Klopp would gladly take any kind of win tonight, confidence must be pretty low given how the season has gone so far. All the pressure is on Liverpool.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Gambling's for mugs like Dumb and Dumber. ?
DOH!, my favourite bet is usually the next goal to be a penalty, but I wait till the odds are at least 7/1. Sadly, tonight the penalty came in at 13/2, and for the wrong team :cry:
We were outplayed tonight and beaten with 2 set plays, no complaints.

D

Deleted member 1740

Im thinking pretty much as expected, and as much as could realistically be hoped. Let’s see how things go at Ibrox…never say never.

I fully expect a 120% performance from them next week. The crowd will be right up for it and they'll help win every tackle, freekick,throw in, offside etc

I expect Liverpool to rise above it and take their chances as and when they come.

Reactions: Val