Scottish Fitba'

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Looking forward to todays OF game. To decent teams so it should be close, probably Celtic slight favourites,
First one for a decade that I will be looking at the start of it as a neutral.
I wonder how long that will last.:unsure:

Why would it not last if you don't support either side?

Then again if you're a Hearts fan we all know that you're really a Sevconian without the train fare to Glasgow!

?

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
MacGregor is in great form though.

We have finally got our new manager at Hearts, hope he is good at quick fixes.;)
As a Rangers fan i'm both surprised and happy with the 1st half, we could easily have been 3 or 4 up. Foster man of the match so far.
But I'm still watching 2nd half from behind the couch :eek:, Celtic are a very good team and can hurt you in a flash , great game so far and played in good spirit , long may it continue :love:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
As a Rangers fan i'm both surprised and happy with the 1st half, we could easily have been 3 or 4 up. Foster man of the match so far.
But I'm still watching 2nd half from behind the couch :eek:, Celtic are a very good team and can hurt you in a flash , great game so far and played in good spirit , long may it continue :love:
Oops , well done The Hoops, TBH a narrower goal margin than i thought, but still a GREAT GAME TO WATCH but :cry:

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Celtic's goal was offside and Rangers should have had a penalty before the one they got. Just not their day.

On the other hand, Morelos should have been red carded for his sly kicks after the ball was gone, at least 2 blatant ones that I saw worth a yellow card each. Still an absolute muppit, has learned very little during his time here...

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Why would it not last if you don't support either side?

Then again if you're a Hearts fan we all know that you're really a Sevconian without the train fare to Glasgow!

?

Not stereotyped me, although perhaps a clue in my initial post.

Some game, I would imagine there are quite a few disgruntled Gers fans roaming the City ATM.
Foster was unbelievably good, must have saved at least four certain goals.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Celtic's goal was offside and Rangers should have had a penalty before the one they got. Just not their day.

On the other hand, Morelos should have been red carded for his sly kicks after the ball was gone, at least 2 blatant ones that I saw worth a yellow card each. Still an absolute muppit, has learned very little during his time here...
Bring on VAR as a sub ASAP lol.
Yellow cards always depend on what coloured glasses you use. Celtic were always going to be a major threat as i predicted in post 266, Rangers defence are really poor .
But i think Morelos will eventually come good and turn into a good prophet :p. edit - penalty taker :ROFLMAO:
Congrats to Celtic .:cry:

Last edited:

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I was lucky enough to watch the Glasgow Warriors match yesterday, very much like todays OF game.
When it ended you just could not understand how the French team managed to lose.
Sport can be very cruel sometimes.

Morelos is a very ugly player, cheats all the time, but if he was playing for Hearts I suppose I would love him.:love:
He will probably be gone in January to solve Rangers cash flow problem

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Watched highlights of the match yesterday evening. From the 8 minutes highlights Rangers should have won by a country mile. I was surprised how good they were and how not so good Celtic were on the evening. Celtic smash and grab. But I thought a pretty good advert for Scottish football in the rain.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
europa draw just over Celtic got a beatable team in Copenhagen,
Rangers drawing braga possibly the easiest seeded team in the comp, think we might have 2 in the last 16 ,