Scottish Fitba'

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
MacGregor is in great form though.

We have finally got our new manager at Hearts, hope he is good at quick fixes.;)
Sorry Doon - not wishing to rub it in too much - but we fair did your lads on Saturday. Tommy is still the 'Wright' manager for us - and he celebrated our win in grand style - so NI can keep their hands off.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I was talking to a student who said his mate was taking part in a social experiment by wearing a Hearts top for a fortnight.
I asked how it was going.
Terrible said the guy he has been spat on sworn at kicked and had beer thrown at him.
That's awful I said
I know he replied, I can't imagine how bad it will get when he leaves the flat.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Good result for Rnagers today as they beat Celtic.

Rangers once again totally dominated the match and got the result this time, good result for Hearts also.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
That Morales is a proper little toerag. I dislike him intently. Cheating little no class barstweward.

Great result though.
He didn't do himself any favours but am sure he wont be worrying about that tonight as you say it was a great result for Stevie G and his squad and the better team won on the day.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Ah well - how things change in Camp Ibrox - as Rangers league hopes disappear over the horizon Gerrard gets pelters on The Bears Den forum.

We’ll win nothing under Gerrard. Never had the bottle as a player to win the league and has built a team that doesn’t either

Ah such are the trials and tribulations of supporting one half of the mean Weegie Bros. And with the thought of ten-in-a-row next season starting to loom just too large for many - patience gone - Gerrard to go?

Meanwhile Saintees make their way up the table having propped it up for weeks on end . All that we expect really...to try and get into the top 6 - that's all.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Ah well - how things change in Camp Ibrox - as Rangers league hopes disappear over the horizon Gerrard gets pelters on The Bears Den forum.

We’ll win nothing under Gerrard. Never had the bottle as a player to win the league and has built a team that doesn’t either

Ah such are the trials and tribulations of supporting one half of the mean Weegie Bros. And with the thought of ten-in-a-row next season starting to loom just too large for many - patience gone - Gerrard to go?

Meanwhile Saintees make their way up the table having propped it up for weeks on end . All that we expect really...to try and get into the top 6 - that's all.

Old "slippy" really has slipped up now. Losing to Hearts and Kilmarnock on his budget should rightly so have people questioning his ability to challenge Celtic.

After beating Celtic before the winter break I genuinely thought that we had a title challenge in Scotland. I was clearly wrong.

I see Celtic dropping points on the run in but I also see Rangers dropping more. League is over.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Old "slippy" really has slipped up now. Losing to Hearts and Kilmarnock on his budget should rightly so have people questioning his ability to challenge Celtic.

After beating Celtic before the winter break I genuinely thought that we had a title challenge in Scotland. I was clearly wrong.

I see Celtic dropping points on the run in but I also see Rangers dropping more. League is over.

...and so with 9iar seemingly in the bag - the prospect of 10iar next season will be filling likes of yourself (and my bro and niece - both being season ticket holders) with dread. I must ask him what he thinks :)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have no interest in any of the OF thank you very much.
Jacko_G..unfortunately I have a fondness for the blue half of the city.Isay unfortunately because Last nights (and the others since the break)performance]
had me watching through my fingers from behind the seat! Absolutely shocking and not what we expect at all-in fact totally bereft of HEART/IDEAS-unacceptable !!
Can't see NL and his bhouys loosening their grip on the way to titles 9&10!!!
Groan,groan,groan-what and where next?+Moreles needs his backside kicked-his behaviour is a disgrace.
Trying to beHappyJimbo.

Plus made a big mistake the other night-meant to say was raising money for the wonderful Canniesburn Hospital-which had a go at trying to rebuild me years ago.
sadly no longer there and sold off for expensive housing.....great memories/great people.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I have no interest in any of the OF thank you very much.
Oops sorry - when you posted ‘we have a title challenge...’ I misunderstood - and likewise I have no interest in the OF - except that I hope they develop young Scots talent - that being beneficial to the national team.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
A lot of "fans" calling for "Slippy" to go.

Claim he has no idea of tactics and formations and can only play one way and he's been found out!

???

Would love to hear what they were saying before the winter shut down after that victory at Celtic Park when the league was theirs.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
A lot of "fans" calling for "Slippy" to go.

Claim he has no idea of tactics and formations and can only play one way and he's been found out!

???

Would love to hear what they were saying before the winter shut down after that victory at Celtic Park when the league was theirs.

from December 29th (before the Celtic park victory)

’No more looking back lads the future is blue and white ?’

’would like to give thanks out to Steven Gerrard and the team they have transformed us into a formidable team’

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
SFA are once again an utter embarrassment to the Scottish game.

Instead of admitting that the referee got the decision to send James Keating off for simulation. A view that is backed up on video evidence from every angle. Keating was clearly taken out of the game and physical contact is clear to see to everyone.

After reviewing the incident they have rejected ICT's appeal and claim the referee is correct, the red card will be upheld and to make matters even worse they state that Keating did dive.

Lying corrupt organisation to the core. They really do disgust the ordinary paying punter!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Maybe they feel they have to back the ref in all controversies given the whinging about refs and the SFA that Gerrard has discovered are essential requirements of any Rangers manager. Got to show they are being even-handed in peeing everyone off equally.