Scottish Fitba'

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I did one of those 'pick the team' thingies.
Does concentrate the mind.
My team was the same as Clarks, no change team.
Punched in the back five and thought that non of them are up to Scotland standard.
Punched in the front six and I thought that is a pretty impressive line up.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I watched the highlights on Sportscene without knowing the result. And just as always was a nervous wreck as every time Kazakhstan came forward I thought we're bound to lose a goal, and ended up shouting at the TV as yet another good Scotland chance went a-begging.

Match sums up Scotland at the moment I suppose. Defence looked as unstable as a milking stool with a shoogly leg, and though we can make chances we struggle to put the ball in the net.

But I am a Scotland fan - I'll have the result and look forward as optimistically as I can to the play off match(es).

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Was he pushed or did he jump, there f****d either way
10m + to see the season out 24+ mill owed for player acquisitions, 7m for the close bros loan and mike Ashley's compensation package aswel as memorial walls looking for 1.5m, then you have hummel, who have a claim for lost finances too on top of him being cold shouldered,

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Was he pushed or did he jump, there f****d either way
10m + to see the season out 24+ mill owed for player acquisitions, 7m for the close bros loan and mike Ashley's compensation package aswel as memorial walls looking for 1.5m, then you have hummel, who have a claim for lost finances too on top of him being cold shouldered,

Are you a financial advisor or work for the club?
Or are you just spouting crap.....

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Things looking good so far for Celtic, 2-0 up and if ot stays that way, will Lazio also winning at the moment they win the group with a game to spare and will be seeded for the knockout draw.

Rangers also top of their group with 1 game to go but a very tight group, they could win the group or not qualify depending on the final round of games but it's in their own hands, if they win their last game at Ibrox they will also win their group.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Watched brief highlights of both games - excellent win and well played by Celtic (they actually look a more than half decent football team). Good draw by Rangers in a rammed Feyenoord ground on a terrible night - is it enough?

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Thought celtic were great last night controlled the game for almost 90mins we look a real force in europe this season, in a difficult group we dominated, qualifying in top spot with a game to play is something I didn't expect, Christie for me is an incredible player has it all in his looker,
Rangers done well last night in the second half, they should have been 5-6 down by the break but held on for a great point away from home still a tight group yb home in the final game I'd expect a rangers win there, on a side note we slippy g must be a worried man for next weeks final

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Great comeback from Rangers, they were virtually dead and buried after that first half with some great fitba from the Dutch team.
As I said a wee while ago, some decent Scottish players starting to emerge now, gives us a bit of hope for the National side.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Great comeback from Rangers, they were virtually dead and buried after that first half with some great fitba from the Dutch team.
As I said a wee while ago, some decent Scottish players starting to emerge now, gives us a bit of hope for the National side.
And even were it just for that I find myself quietly cheering the two of the along (y)

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
And even were it just for that I find myself quietly cheering the two of the along (y)
Yes looks like two CL spots for next year.
I am very impressed with what Gerrard has done in building a team at Ibrox and also his general respectful manner to other teams/managers/players.
We are not used to that kind of attitude coming from Ibrox.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Yes looks like two CL spots for next year.
I am very impressed with what Gerrard has done in building a team at Ibrox and also his general respectful manner to other teams/managers/players.
We are not used to that kind of attitude coming from Ibrox.
Talking of other teams much smaller and hugely less financed as ‘diddy’ teams really rankled - but I am willing to forgive...😇

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Looking forward to todays OF game. To decent teams so it should be close, probably Celtic slight favourites,
First one for a decade that I will be looking at the start of it as a neutral.
I wonder how long that will last.:unsure: