Ryder cup leeds

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi G-mulligan. I have to say I loved the course and in particular the excellent facilities on offer. I cannot believe it is only £100 a year more than I am paying. You can see the investment will pay dividends. I found it a fair test for all abilities all levels will get something out of it. I bet the greens are really good in summer. They are already 5 times faster and better than mine at South Leeds. The one and only gripe I have is the beer was diabolical watered down rubbish. I tried the bitter, cider and coke all were pants. That aside really impressed mate.

G_Mulligan

Tour Rookie
www.thegolfpsychologist.co.uk
the bar prices for me are my only gripe, food especially is way too expensive cant say I noticed any watered down issues but I have not been in for a drink since we changed the catering company. Glad you enjoyed the course the greens have struggled while all the changes have been happening but when they are good they are really, really good. Shame I did not see the thread or I would have signed up too, although being from Sunderland but lived in Leeds for 10 years not sure who I should represent.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know many courses look the same but that was Leeds Golf Centre wasn't it? Thats my home course, when were you playing?

Hope you enjoyed the round, what did you think of the course?

I played there last September with Dave (2 Blue) and enjoyed it. Some long holes but it will be a good test in a few years when all the changes have matured. You should have seen his clothes that day, my eyes are still watering :)

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
the bar prices for me are my only gripe, food especially is way too expensive cant say I noticed any watered down issues but I have not been in for a drink since we changed the catering company. Glad you enjoyed the course the greens have struggled while all the changes have been happening but when they are good they are really, really good. Shame I did not see the thread or I would have signed up too, although being from Sunderland but lived in Leeds for 10 years not sure who I should represent.
You could have chosen your team as it happens, mate, as I had to get Jim Morris to make up the NE'ers. Let me know who you are at the Club & I'll make sure you're upto date next time.