Ryder Cup 2023 - Italy

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Surely Shane can at least get a half the way Speith's been hitting it!
I thought this, Spieth has been pretty much their worst player. But then Lowry hasn't been uprooting any trees either. No surprise we've seen barely any of this match televised, must be the worst match on the card. 😆

Homa taking a drop! Fitz could nick a half and seal it for Europe here. Homa not laying up on 16 looking more and more stupid by the minute.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I thought this, Spieth has been pretty much their worst player. But then Lowry hasn't been uprooting any trees either. No surprise we've seen barely any of this match televised, must be the worst match on the card. 😆

Homa taking a drop! Fitz could nick a half and seal it for Europe here. Homa not laying up on 16 looking more and more stupid by the minute.

Captain boring unable to finish this .. god sake . His Ryder cup record is crap

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Glad Homa holed that put he’s been USAs best player and would have been horrible for him to hade the Ryder Cup to Europe.

Plus it’s far better to see Lowry hole the winning putt

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'd love nothing more than Thomas to lose the last

He has been over the top today . Considering how far behind they are you would think they are winning the cup comfortably

So just would like him to have the match that loses it

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'd love nothing more than Thomas to lose the last

He has been over the top today . Considering how far behind they are you would think they are winning the cup comfortably

So just would like him to have the match that loses it

All of Europe is with you on that

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rickie's done us a favour there. Let's hope Tommy has more brains than Homa and he can get us that winning point / secure the half.