Ryder Cup 2023 - Italy

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Have Team Europe's shirts been specifically designed to highlight sweat patches?
I have one of those shirts. I wore it on a hot day earlier in the year and finished the round looking a right pratt. Then a month or so later I grabbed it out of the wardrobe without thinking and realise what I had done within three holes. Oh how they laughed.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have one of those shirts. I wore it on a hot day earlier in the year and finished the round looking a right pratt. Then a month or so later I grabbed it out of the wardrobe without thinking and realise what I had done within three holes. Oh how they laughed.
What material is it? Usually a decent polyester/elastane top wouldn't do that. They look like they're made of thick cotton!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
This top match Rahm v Scheffler is unbelievable. You could just watch that without the other 11 matches and still be entertained!

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I find myself contemplating whether Viktor can become world number 1, and I find myself concluding that he can.

His golf this past few months has been other wordly.

As an aside. While typing this I thought I had a problem with my laptop, pressing full stop resulted in a semicolon. It's ok, I discovered there was a speck of dust on my screen.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I find the Ryder Cup way too stressful. The Sunday in particular is just no fun to watch, for me. I'll be pleased when it's over, with hopefully a European win, and I can relax again for the next two years.

I love it and hate it in equal measure. Hate how it makes me feel. Hate how riled the yanks manage to get me too!!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Scheffler got his ass whipped yesterday, cries like a baby...does one good thing today and he's giving it big :mad:

What did I say about them getting me riled. No class. So pleased we're not seeing much of Thomas either!

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Big Shot Bob doing nicely. Would love to see him win his match. Its difficult being the almost out of depth man no matter the team building and all for one vibe. Guessing Luke put him last to give him maximum chance of a pressureless win.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
What material is it? Usually a decent polyester/elastane top wouldn't do that. They look like they're made of thick cotton!
Thick cotton, and washed out to boot. It's the sort of thing I keep to wear under a mid-layer but then get caught out if it gets warm.

It needs to go in the bin really.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think a half is fair in the end. Incredible match between potentially the world's two best players.

Thought rahm had him where he wanted him then allowed him back in (considering his putting was poor) then that stupid chip over the green giving him 2 putts to win allowed him to go for the putt gaining confidence